Anyone else still got other codes?
I would feel really grateful, who can give me one. :D

Last edited by NeuTronas,

FrankTheTank

Quoted from NeuTronas

Anyone else still got other codes?
I would feel really grateful, who can give me one. :D

EWGN4F5O7N
that’s a promotional code, not the beta one.

1.Go to [Link]
2.Click on “Download”
3.Enter this promotional code: …………
4.Enter your email address

Last edited by FrankTheTank,

NeuTronas

Quoted from FrankTheTank

[…]

EWGN4F5O7N
that’s a promotional code, not the beta one.

1.Go to [Link]
2.Click on “Download”
3.Enter this promotional code: …………
4.Enter your email address

Thank you!

xTimeE

Doj.

anyone have any spare key for me i really want try this game looks badass

dodgydogman

Panda

What the absolute fuck…

The lowest sensitivity is insanely high, and the whole sensitivity scale seems to be based on nothing. JUMP IS THE SAME BUTTON AS SPRINT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?!.

Slow ass rockets with no splash with fast moving targets makes for a game pretty much where its less skill and SO MUCH MORE SPAM.

Maybe I just had a bad first impression, but this game is awful so far, all I can hope is that modders make an actual game out of shootmania. It has so much potential, I mean a developer that is trying to create an esport, and giving fairly extensive tools for modding, thats what a competitive game needs, however, more than anything really, it needs to be popular as a game in itself, and to do that the initial game mode they have created REALLY needs to improve imo.

Lol im so mad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Rdios

REVERTO

want beta key have much love to share <3

NoJu

8D

Played it a bit, boring as fuck really. Aim aim and more aim, no interest at all in playing this further

Bakuraptor

TTTT
TT

I’ve realised I’m never actually going to play this game, so anyone who wants a beta key PM me on steam or something. It expires on the 31st of july and only lasts for a week though =/
edit: given away.

Last edited by Bakuraptor,

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

I also have one of these 7 day beta keys. Message me on steam if you want it.

Setlet

Quoted from dodgydogman

What the absolute fuck…

The lowest sensitivity is insanely high, and the whole sensitivity scale seems to be based on nothing. JUMP IS THE SAME BUTTON AS SPRINT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?!.

It’s obvious. They wanted to add a sprinting system, but because you have to jump first before you can sprint, it’s not viable in duels. Which is great.

Waebi

‹Con›

rofl. May I casually remind you of Brink? :D
RIP SM

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from dodgydogman

What the absolute fuck…

Slow ass rockets with no splash with fast moving targets makes for a game pretty much where its less skill and SO MUCH MORE SPAM.

Maybe I just had a bad first impression, but this game is awful so far, all I can hope is that modders make an actual game out of shootmania. It has so much potential, I mean a developer that is trying to create an esport, and giving fairly extensive tools for modding, thats what a competitive game needs, however, more than anything really, it needs to be popular as a game in itself, and to do that the initial game mode they have created REALLY needs to improve imo.

Lol im so mad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

All I’m reading here is “IT’S NOT TF2 SO I DON’T LIKE IT.”

toasty.

PHX

Yep this game is terrible, I’m going to trade my key with some mug who hasn’t realised it yet.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »