Forum

MUSE IS MAJOR TROLL

Created 8th June 2012 @ 14:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

So they are going with the times in order to continue making money. What exactly is different from 10 years ago?

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from TAM

I’m not a fan of dubstep, I am a fan of Muse. But what I heard here is AWESOME. I can’t quite tell why I like it but it just reminds me so much of Muse! Its perfect. It sound like a super beefy mix of everything they’ve done so far.+ THAT IS A GUITAR MAKING THOSE NOISES!! That amazes me! So excited and I actually HOPE this song is on the album. It was flawless how the dramatic strings and orchestra/choir intro plunge right into the guitar dubstep. Its amazing all the sounds these guys can make!

this is because you’re banned

TAM

‹Con›

Quoted from sickless

[…]

No, I’m not.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from TAM

After listening to all their albums it’s clear that they are a band that would jump on the flavor of the month gimmick just to make money.

Well, that is not true. Muse was never the band for which making money was top priority.

Quoted from ups

That makes as much sense as this picture.

I apologise if my point wasn’t clear in that post. What I meant was that if album had been good it wouldn’t have mattered what genre it was for a Muse fan.

Quoted from TAM

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Quoted from ups

Dear sir, perhaps it is time to get the fuck out.

All right, guys, let’s hear what you think great live band is like.

Last edited by Clark,

TAM

‹Con›

Quoted from Clark

Well, that is not true. Muse was never the band for which making money was top priority.

Ha ha, you’re funny.

Quoted from Clark

All right, guys, let’s hear what you think great live band should be like.

Midori.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from TAM

Ha ha, you’re funny.

You see, with such an attitude, we could say making money is a top priority for every band in the world, and I agree – it would make perfect sense. But you can’t just go and put a lable, can you?

Jorman

EPA

Just focus on discussing dubstep part, I enjoy people talking about it

TAM

‹Con›

Quoted from Clark

[…]
You see, with such an attitude, we could say making money is a top priority for every band in the world, and I agree – it would make perfect sense. But you can’t just go and put a lable, can you?

Matt Bellamy: ”Hey, I have great idea. Let’s rip off The Bends, strip all of it’s originality and I’ll do my best Freddy Mercury impression.”

Rest of the band: ”But Matt. won’t people realize we are just making really overly dramatic pop/rock?”

Matt Bellamy: ”Shit, you’re right. Tell you what. I’ll cover it in a shit load of distortion. People will say it’s Art Rock.”

Rest of the band: ”Sounds good with us.”

Matt Bellamy: ”Great! Let’s get to work.”

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from sickless

[…]

Dis is not banned, I am.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from TAM

[…]
Matt Bellamy: ”Hey, I have great idea. Let’s rip off The Bends, strip all of it’s originality and I’ll do my best Freddy Mercury impression.”

Rest of the band: ”But Matt. won’t people realize we are just making really overly dramatic pop/rock?”

Matt Bellamy: ”Shit, you’re right. Tell you what. I’ll cover it in a shit load of distortion. People will say it’s Art Rock.”

Rest of the band: ”Sounds good with us.”

Matt Bellamy: ”Great! Let’s get to work.”

They were also accused of ripping off Radiohead which was false.

Clark

SDCK!

That was all right, I guess.

Last edited by Clark,

almightybob

.ps

I think this video hints that Muse might not be above the occasional troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKnGMdSQdM

I think these speak for themselves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZsgsn_fUao
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14444750/muse.png

Waebi

‹Con›

#necro #givingafuck #muse

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

album suck balls

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »