Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 25 Next »

severus

burn

Quoted from Tapley ❤

TLDR – Dont get fazed by just running around with no guns all the time, find a group of mates to play with and run around together and its utterly the best online game i’ve played.

+1

oh my fucking god LOL today with Tapley, Rob, Raymon, my bro and Sean (some awesome Irish guy that saved Poop) was IMMENSE

I’m so glad I’m not playing with fucking idiots. Everyone in our group seems to play the game “properly”, no ‘logging out when you’re in sincere trouble’ bullshit and being absolutely sick at raiding cities and towns, just covering all sides.

SHOUTOUT TO FB MUMBLE CREW LOL LOVES YOU

Trath

I’ve been wanting to play this for a quite a while but non of the Jews are interested.
Any group of homies here willing to play with an outsider would be swell.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’m currently lost in a forest somewhere near chernegorsk i think, i aggroed some zombies and had to run away due to no guns then got lost, NoJu is too scared of starving to even log in!

Alien bejbe działa wam? Żal ze jestem na wsi teraz (((. Amazing game

NoJu

8D

Quoted from Enef

I’m currently lost in a forest somewhere near chernegorsk i think, i aggroed some zombies and had to run away due to no guns then got lost, NoJu is too scared of starving to even log in!

I JUST NEED SOME MATCHES OR SOME BEANS MAN

captain bubblebeard

Our convoy of three vehicles was relocating across the map yesterday when we came across a silver GAZ speeding down a hill in the other direction. A car chase ensues, our lead vehicle (Land Rover) is one of the fastest on the roads and forces the GAZ to turn around. We set up a road block, I hop out and start peppering it with my anti-material rifle (M107). The car keeps on speeding towards us, one occupant takes a 50cal round to the face and dies immediately. The driver swerves towards Danzeru and runs him over, seconds later the GAZ finally ignites and blows up. It comes to a rest against my truck. We take the loot: silenced M4, NVGs and GPS.

tl;dr This game has everything and is the best.

flexu

Looking someone to play this game together! Also does anyone know a tf2/dayz sensitivity ratio? becuz i dont wanna become rusty on tf2 after playing dayz :S

Trath

NVM
I got some Jews hyped about this game, I don’t your pitty
Day-Z TF2 Jews gonna rape your face soon

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Just spent about 10 minutes helping a guy who had no items in Cherno.
At some point he had found a hatchet and while I wasn’t looking, killed me and took my Enfield and supplies.

pala4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYft9Kd8nIQ

monkye

Gutta

Quoted from Starkie

Just spent about 10 minutes helping a guy who had no items in Cherno.
At some point he had found a hatchet and while I wasn’t looking, killed me and took my Enfield and supplies.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wOlliee

just backed up into a tree and died. GREAT

Darn

rockit like

So wth I need to dl and buy now. What I understood from that link tapley posted, I can dl arma2 free and then buy operation arrowhead for 14,99e. Or for the more expensive option combined operations for 24,99e.

will the cheaper one work ?

pala4

yes

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 25 Next »