Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 25 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

TviQ: I was getting this BEFORE the DayZ update

It’s working now, used one of the installers listed on the dayz website and reinstalled the beta patch.

kuma

late to the party but … awesome game

playing solo atm but any groups i can run with?

Last edited by kuma,

dr.Justice

≧◡≦

When I right click an item the “use item” appears behind the menu making the game unplayable =(

IPZIE

SUAVE

Sitting with Sonnyblack above Elektro with 10 Mags for our DMR each and sniping into the city to fuck up people a bit.

Henghast

open
bobs

Cherno has better vantage points. Not to condone bean banditry or anything…

Should i just click ok? Its updating for 1h for now..

http://i49.tinypic.com/14x2umo.png

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from alien`

Should i just click ok? Its updating for 1h for now..

http://i49.tinypic.com/14x2umo.png

Read the bottom line…

“ArmA2 OA patch 1.60 has been applied successfully.”

Last edited by Thalash,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

If you die and are playing alone then its pretty hard to do anything right now, no gun= endless chases from zombies until you get lost :<

TucE

tR67
KUKKO!

best game eu

Guys, when i try to get on the server by the steam i just get stuck in Loading… screen, but when i try to join in a server by Six Launcher everything is working. Any ideas whats wrong?

+ i cant use my FlashLight when im at steam version lol

Henghast

open
bobs

as far as i know you can add the steam launcher’s browser to steam games and play through that. If everything works with steam launcher try that and you get everything right?

Jers1

tR67

Quoted from TucE

best game eu

SILENT KILL TUCE XD

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Seriously this game is AMAZING! You have to play it in a group on mumble.

Myself shintaz his brother and oronoc were running along and found a car up north on a highway, little did we know 2 snipers were camping it and had put barbed wire on the road about 30 meters away, so if he doesnt kill us the first time we’d crash the car. I started the engine and he shot shintaz and his brother, i ran away and oronoc stole the car and started driving away, i saw him running after oronoc on foot so i shot him in the face and took all his amazing loot.

Myself and oronoc then drove back into electro and picked everyone up again, until i drove into a parked car and blew up a tyre :D we then spend 10 minutes looking for a spare tire to fit onto the car and then we fixed it and started driving off again. On the way we found a jerry can and put it in our boot and filled it up at each petrol station as we drove merrily along.
At one petrol station we were filling up and everyone else was covering the car, then we heard another car in the distance on an abandoned road and the car was full of people, we had to then stop fueling the car get everyone back with everyone screaming on mumble and start driving away asap.
They tried to get out and shoot us but the driver was going to fast and drove into a church and blew up, as we then drove a bit further away we got out and tried to snipe a few with our looted guns.

So much depth can be in this game in the future its unreal.

TLDR – Dont get fazed by just running around with no guns all the time, find a group of mates to play with and run around together and its utterly the best online game i’ve played.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

i love you tapley

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 25 Next »