Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 25 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

SonnyBlack best gamer eu. Some fags shot me near Elektro, and when me and Sonny met up again they started shooting again. Sonny just killed all 5 of em :D

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Koeitje

SonnyBlack best gamer eu. Some fags shot me near Elektro, and when me and Sonny met up again they started shooting again. Sonny just killed all 5 of em :D

Lee Enfield OP :D

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Skyride

My interest is piqued over this game. If I set up an ETF2L server, would people actually use it?

Yes! I have vacation next week, so ill be dayzing alot :)

NeuTronas

Quoted from Chaplain

worst and best game

This. When I have many vehicles, tons of weapons, murders, kills then that game is awesome. But when you die…

Quoted from Chaplain

worst and best game

Zombies are alright now, but just before the recent update they would see you from a mile away. :D

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Zombies are alright now, but just before the recent update they would see you from a mile away. :D

i feel like zombies can hear and see survivors far better now. i used to crouch run everywhere before, now i feel like i have to go prone all the time. maybe it’s just me

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Ritalin

[…]

i feel like zombies can hear and see survivors far better now. i used to crouch run everywhere before, now i feel like i have to go prone all the time. maybe it’s just me

Maybe it’s Chaplain running around behind you, which is aggro’ing all these Zombies. :D

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
Maybe it’s Chaplain running around behind you, which is aggro’ing all these Zombies. :D

QFT THE FUCKING CUNT.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]

this sounds very likely!

shifty

Sir

This game is too fun.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The Lee Enfield needs serious nerfing. It’s too easily obtainable and is a 1 shot kill. Sure the drawbacks are it’s loud but who gives a shit about that in pvp.

DayZ 2stronk

Krame

Aero

I end up getting stuck with a Pistol for 2 hours running around then i try to go rambo on someone and die cause makarov 2stronk

LF Barret + Ghille will give 1 scrap metal

If they would fix the Zombies movement i’d play this shit 24/7

Last edited by Krame,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

2bad the engine sucks ballsack

Fucking hell we just found heli crash site but it was fucking empty… :(

Ritalin

[d¿s]

me and sideshow found a crashsite today and the server restarted just as we tried to check it out :/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 25 Next »