Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 25 Next »

Quoted from lolage

[…]

cool story tell another

Remind you of the stories your dad tells you before you go to sleep?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I keep breaking my legs :c Every time I go into a barn and start walking down the stairs I fall and break my legs, the first time Tack had to kill me so I could respawn and get morphine, second time I had some on me.

But dayuuuuuum legs are like twigs.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from lolage

[…]

cool story tell another

Kill kos

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I keep breaking my legs :c Every time I go into a barn and start walking down the stairs I fall and break my legs, the first time Tack had to kill me so I could respawn and get morphine, second time I had some on me.

But dayuuuuuum legs are like twigs.

I had 12k blood and I got hit just once by a zombie and broke my leg. I swear you have to be bleeding already or something to break a leg to a zombie.

fuck ipz man u sound jelly of our good times :S

didnt mean to offend you sry

IPZIE

SUAVE

i just wanted to share my good times aswell? :/ im black now so im cool with dem

sry 4 offend u :'(

IPZIE

SUAVE

UK9 north west airfield, someone there?

captain bubblebeard

Apologies to all the TF2 players I may have killed tonight with my enfield on UK4.

10 murders in ~30 minutes. :D

IPZIE

SUAVE

enfield noob but killin peeps. gg

captain bubblebeard

best gun in game, and I’ve had them all.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

makarov is the best

Trath

fucking hell. we got to the NW airfield from the west side. full server (50 people). We basically sit in place while I look through the whole airfield with my M107. Then we start making our way towards the Barracks on the south-west corner. We stick to the fence, suddenly this guy not giving a shit, with like 10 aggro ed zombies on him starts running towards the barracks. We kill him. We stay in our position for a while to make sure he had no buddies. Take his weapon for our friend, medical supplies for ourselves. Then we look through the barracks, take the good loot and are about to go out. Suddenly I take 1 bullet and die. Right after that Spary and BaR are dead. Either he hacked or his fucking friends server hopped to a good position. The weapons that shot made no sound, 1-hit killed and they were NOT silenced weapons. They just made absolutely no noise.

TL;DR
FUCK PEOPLE PLAYING SO DISGUSTING AND HACKING AND SHIT

h1

:3
BM

1. kill player
2. bait dead body
3. ???
4. profit

Trath

Quoted from h1

1. kill player
2. bait dead body
3. ???
4. profit

they definitely were not “baiting” anything. they weren’t anywhere near as we checked for like 7 minutes after the kill, just to make sure. Also the guy had an M16 and a ton of shit in his backpack.

its just faggots that can’t play this game like real men. 100% server switch and/or hacking.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 25 Next »