Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 25 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Found a crash site and a nice (albeit loud) sniper rifle, then deleted it as I dropped it >:C
It’s the most annoying bug in the game, fucking deleting items when you drop them what the hell.

Then me and ipz found a guy with some kind of light machine gun so now I have a pretty sexy gun.

severus

burn

So after getting pretty much the best gear in the game, and 6 vehicles all full of gear on the same server, I decided to put all my gear in one of the cars and just respawn. Oh boy it’s nice to start from the beginning again.

hoppi

TIDS

My roommate shot me in the back…. was full equipped! This game can be so hard :(((

ninjaedit: my corpse was gone..

Last edited by hoppi,

Trath

We found a bike on UK9, gonna do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zvpPrQ0WX8&feature=youtu.be

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Sideshow

Found a crash site and a nice (albeit loud) sniper rifle, then deleted it as I dropped it >:C
It’s the most annoying bug in the game, fucking deleting items when you drop them what the hell.

Then me and ipz found a guy with some kind of light machine gun so now I have a pretty sexy gun.

i dropped my bag the other day and it wouldn’t let me loot it :(

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Rob found three crashed helis last night.

toasty.

PHX

Any one seen the npc priests that follow you?

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from toasty.

Any one seen the npc priests that follow you?

I passed a barn that had at least 8 zombie priests in and around it if that counts.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

nice double post

Last edited by Daleth,

TviQ

ft.

http://www.twitch.tv/tvique/b/323826156#

omfg LOL today.

Rob, Tapley, Daleth and I were in Berezino. Rob was there before all of us and met a guy who only had a crossbow. As Rob approached him, he heard:
“PLEASE PLEASE, IM FRIENDLY, I ONLY HAVE A CROSSBOW, DON’T KILL ME”
Rob let him go. This was at Benezino apartments.

We later met EXACTLY the same guy (as a group of 3 – Rob, Tapley and myself) at the military tents. He saw me and Tapley and IMMEDIATELY dropped to the floor shouting “FRIENDLY FRIENDLY, IVE NEVER BEEN MORE FRIENDLY IN MY LIFE, IM THE ONE ON THE FLOOR”.

Tapley and I stared him down for a good 10 seconds listening to his plea. He dropped his gun (which was a Winchester now) and started crawling away, shouting “MY GUN IS ON THE FLOOR, I AM UN-ARMED. IM CRAWLING AWAY NOW”. I slowly begin following him and he keeps saying “PLEASE JUST LET ME CRAWL AWAY STOP FOLLOWING ME”

Rob throws a grenade at him but it misses and goes unnoticed. After a good 5 minutes of laughing at the poor fella, I speak up and say “hey, we all know each other. You can roll with us if you want”. He gets up and his tone of voice changes immediately, saying “oh, I can roll with you? cool”. He picks up his gun and we’re still at the tents.

After a few seconds, Rob gets sniped and we’re all ducking for cover. By this time, Daleth is only just arriving, asking us to point out where this friendly guy is. The guy ran into one of the tents and Daleth followed him and shoved around 10 AKM rounds into him. I was behind a different building nearly in fucking tears because of how much I’m laughing and all I heard on the mic was “WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOO”. All the while, we were being sniped (the sniper in question popped Daleth straight after he popped the friendly guy – karma at its greatest).

Was so fucking funny. What did piss me off is that I spotted the sniper with my (Robs) awesome thermal vision L85A2 and popped shots at him. He began proning away and disconnected, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BEING SHOT AT. If anyone here is lame enough to do such a thing, then gtfo :/

Last edited by Shintaz,

IPZIE

SUAVE

:C

antyjc

2ne1

Thanks for sharing.

IPZIE

SUAVE

ofmg LOL today :

i met with tviq and hats crew and went into their mumble with the weird ass name of bismarck.kriegsmarine.se. They found a helicopter crashsite and i found them there. They are all black and i am the only white boy; think i will leave the group again because i feel a bit like the special kid arround these special kids. They are constantly shooting to let everybody know that the N.W.A ( With whitey ) are in town. I learned that sniping goats and building defensive lines in open field can be very funny. I feel like i have to do something in the next few days to impress them and earn me some trust or i just kill their leader which is apperently Hat, but hes doing that faggotry login in and out constantly so he might just die from soul aids in a few days either way. Tviq is really nice to me and hes the only one with a white shirt on so i can locate him betweeni all the other black guys. So we always end up with him sitting somewhere and me beeing always next to him. He also has a gun that looks like out of Gears of fucking War 3. I also started to write in the diary i just found in stary sobor yesterday. Will keep you updated ♥

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from IPZIE

ofmg LOL today :

i met with tviq and hats crew and went into their mumble with the weird ass name of bismarck.kriegsmarine.se. They found a helicopter crashsite and i found them there. They are all black and i am the only white boy; think i will leave the group again because i feel a bit like the special kid arround these special kids. They are constantly shooting to let everybody know that the N.W.A ( With whitey ) are in town. I learned that sniping goats and building defensive lines in open field can be very funny. I feel like i have to do something in the next few days to impress them and earn me some trust or i just kill their leader which is apperently Hat, but hes doing that faggotry login in and out constantly so he might just die from soul aids in a few days either way. Tviq is really nice to me and hes the only one with a white shirt on so i can locate him betweeni all the other black guys. So we always end up with him sitting somewhere and me beeing always next to him. He also has a gun that looks like out of Gears of fucking War 3. I also started to write in the diary i just found in stary sobor yesterday. Will keep you updated ♥

cool story tell another

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 25 Next »