Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 25 Next »

Trath

hey we were on UK9 and then the server crashed or something happened that made everyone lose connection. After re-connecting we go to our tent and it isn’t there WTF?

captain bubblebeard

Quoted from Trath

hey we were on UK9 and then the server crashed or something happened that made everyone lose connection. After re-connecting we go to our tent and it isn’t there WTF?

It will return when the server restarts again, it may be empty though.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Online now, and still need Morphine. I’m in novy sobor… I didn’t know I was that far north… :(

Quoted from Trath

Also I’d like to put out my message here to all you UK guys (Raymon,Sean,Shintaz,Tapley,Vuvu and whoever else I forgot) it was nice playing with you guys for a couple days. Are you guys still on UK9 ? I got a Jew Crew with me now and were looking for a fight.

We see you, Spary and bar on the server.
Well, we don’t see you. We see your names. Shortly followed by “was killed.”

FIND US AND COME @ US :/

IPZIE

SUAVE

edit: was there, killed some guys with sideshow.

aslong as your name is not judelaw86 and Drunkard we missed each other shitnaz / jews

Last edited by IPZIE,

Whenever I try to join to a server through six launcher(or updater, dont rememeber) I get stuck on receiving data. help ? :<

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tarduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Whenever I try to join to a server through six launcher(or updater, dont rememeber) I get stuck on receiving data. help ? :<

Some servers for some reason you have to join via the in game browser.

IPZIE

SUAVE

northwest airfield now, anyone up for a quadrace 2night? winner gets 2dmr´s

Trath

Quoted from IPZIE

northwest airfield now, anyone up for a quadrace 2night? winner gets 2dmr´s

I’d like a blood transfusion if your feeling friendly.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I saw Shintaz and Raymon on a server the other day. I hid in a tower scared.

Trath

Quoted from GibbZ

I saw Shintaz and Raymon on a server the other day. I hid in a tower scared.

where?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

One of the EU servers that’s actually day when it should be night… UK14? Maybe… DE2? Dunno

Quoted from GibbZ

One of the EU servers that’s actually day when it should be night… UK14? Maybe… DE2? Dunno

UK9 was down. If it were up, I’d be whoring that shit, considering I’ve got dem NVG on lock.

Trath

I spawned in the Airfield and next thing I know I get shot by some motherfucker named Chris. I killed him and his buddy and died.
Went alone to Stary tents to get a weapon and got sniped. I’ll just go around the Stary fields looking for a crash site.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

i want to play with someone please be my friend

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 25 Next »