:3
BM

dayz anyone ?

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Yeah. It’s pretty fun!

Herr_P

IKEA

Was 30 seconds from my body (running 40 minutes after my buddy shot me, instead of the zombie between us) when the server restarted and the corpse disappear.

Except for that and randomly dying on stairs it’s awesome.

h1

:3
BM

just got it today, so far ive managed to load up join the “pick spot” screen then it take me back to the server list with create character bullshit… loads of fun so far….

Gubbins

Op4

NEED TO PLAY

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

fully stacked @ NW airfield come at me bro

Ritalin

[d¿s]

looks really fun, hopefully it’ll be on sale soon!

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Ritalin

Considering I have zero interest in the actual game itself and only dayz I’m still waiting for it to be on a heavy sale.

vani

Bully

Quoted from h1

just got it today, so far ive managed to load up join the “pick spot” screen then it take me back to the server list with create character bullshit… loads of fun so far….

Re-install the anti cheat, see if that helps.

This game is fun overall but it gets kind of boring when you raid the high tier locations and get the best equipment, its pretty much the peak of the game. Ever since then I’m kind of bored of raiding and looting, takes so much time to travel. It’s more fun to gather some people, look for weapons and playerkill others in Chero or Elektro :D

Fun game but kind of repetitive.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Ritalin

Too late, it was $15 for a week on Amazon.com about 2 weeks ago … Now the average price is about 25 GBP. I’ve seen some obscure online stores sell Arma II CO for about 15-20 dollars but they seemed kinda dodgy. Considering supply-demand mechanics I don’t think we’ll see Arma II on sale any time soon; the game already sold loads more than anyone could have expected. But maybe I’m wrong ;D

Anyway, the longer you wait, the more exploited game mechanics get, the more controlled certain area’s on servers get, and the harder it will be for new players to get going. Also, as the playercount rises the attitude of the average player also changes. It’s basically shoot-on-sight on every server now. You’ll be VERY lucky to run into someone nowaday’s who will take a leap of faith and not shoot you, and join you in your fight for survival.

I hope Rocket (main dev) will implement some group mechanics or other mechanics that give each individual player more external value to other players (for instance certain learnable skillsets that other players don’t have, or more elements like a blood transfusion which a player can’t perform on his own). For now, probably the only people you won’t shoot in the game are the people you might be playing it with simultaneously on mumble.

@Vanilla, it’s just a matter of waiting for a big update now. Vehicles need to become enabled on every server, we will have power grid mechanics soon, and Rocket responded positively to a lot of community-suggested features like aforementioned skill systems, group mechanics, and even seizing of towns.

Last edited by skeej,

RenTas

.:ne:.
Š&S

giving all my shit for armaII: co :/

captain bubblebeard

found a bus and tractor today. driveby time…

vani

Bully

Quoted from skeej

[…]
It’s basically shoot-on-sight on every server now. You’ll be VERY lucky to run into someone nowaday’s who will take a leap of faith and not shoot you, and join you in your fight for survival.

This for fucks sake lol. If you’re going to try the game for the 1st time might as well avoid other players until you get a grip of the game.

I never thought someone would open fire against me and 2 friends with a Makarov (default pistol, its terrible) when we had Winchesters. But yeah you’ll meet some retarded players in this game :(

Also more features as skeej (& rocket) pointed out would be nice, this mod has huuuge potential.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Need friends with the game to play with, none of mine are interested, also time to play i between work and other things, sick mod though.

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Screw group mechanics, go inland alone!
Anyone care to explain why all the action is so focused on coastal areas? I tend to run west or north (depending on where I spawn) and just get gear up in more deserted towns while encountering other lonely survivors at most.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 25 Next »