Forum

mobile phones

Created 5th April 2012 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Linus

[d¿s]

s2 has got ics already.

so what anyway, my nexus s has had it since 2011, and in the first months it was a buggy piece of crap.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

btw @ all you samsung s2 / note fags hf waiting for Android 4.0 for ages while the HTC One Series already has it

lol, i have ics on my s2 since it was released for poland. and it think this was 3 weeks ago..

severus

burn

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

btw @ all you samsung s2 / note fags hf waiting for Android 4.0 for ages while the HTC One Series already has it

Umm I have ICS on my Note already.. ;D

E: fool

E2: btw HTC is shit

Last edited by severus,

Sketch

MM

y htc shit

not made of plastic was my reason for buying one. samsung felt too flimsy.

i dont like stock sense user interface though. but cyanogen with golauncher or adw and they are great

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Thought about WP7 phones? HTC desire has served me well for a couple of years now but if I was looking for a new smartphone I’d probably get a mid-priced(250€) WP7 phone. Those seem to have the best out of box-experience and usability.
Then again if you want to fiddle with the phone a lot, Android devices probably offer more.

fe

Got Nokia lumia 710 (WP7) 2 days ago. It works perfect and is very fast.
You can read the opinions of experienced android users, who moved to WP: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1486076&page=2
Pros:
– you are not a beta tester like every android user;
– system uses hardware in much better way giving a really big performance boost.
Cons:
– you must use Zune (the shit like iTunes);
– apps market is pretty small, but I believe WP8 and fast growing lumia series popularity will change it.

Last edited by fe,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

joke’s on you, still running carrier ROMs.

atmo

I have an HTC Sensation

fuck software keyboards, seriously

HTC just make a Desire Z / Vision / G2 Mk. II please and piss off with Sense

LaMqTa

fenneks

HTC Droid Eris…cool and simple, android 4 :)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Or just get a iphone 4s and everything works fine ;)

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Andee

No.

Anyway, I got a Sony E Arc.. Lovely phone, but needs to be restarted every ~500hour. Otherwise it starts being slow as fuck, also if you’re using Android. I recommend using Netqin security and task killer.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I’ve got a windows phone, I’ve grown out of my desire to tweak and load custom roms years ago. These days I prefer stuff that just works.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Kvux

[…]
No.

I recommend using Netqin security and task killer.

Just no.

CHERRY

Quoted from Kvux

[…]
No.

Anyway, I got a Sony E Arc.. Lovely phone, but needs to be restarted every ~500hour. Otherwise it starts being slow as fuck, also if you’re using Android. I recommend using Netqin security and task killer.

Task Killer is useless on high end phones like Arc.

CHERRY

Quoted from Andee

Multitasking too? :D

And what about Droid 3? Cause I will be moving from my Milestone soon.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »