Forum

Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard

Created 20th March 2012 @ 10:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

vøid

Quoted from Alx

Same way clothing fashion works as well. New trends = people must keep buying new products to stay “trendy”, when there is really no need for new clothes. Consume, consume and consume!

actually this “trend” is happening because people start to realise how better were the keyboard before the rubber dome crap you can get now.

Also, unlike you my RJ went much better when i got my first mechanical keyboard ^^
Oh and i’m not surprised you don’t like your new keyboard, after reading what you said on trend, i guess you’re the kind of person which like to stay out of it to be different ?

But anyway, mechanical keyboard are very different in term of feeling so there is some people who won’t like it for sure. mk90 are pretty well rated though and i dont understand it can be that bad.

Last edited by vøid,

atmo

I’m not sure where you got the notion that mechanical keyboards are a new thing.

Linus

[d¿s]

mechanical kbs are awesome alx, you should realize that u got a faulty unit (clearly with the keys getting stuck and stuff) so most of the frustration must come from that. :)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Tbqfh mechanical kb’s are mostly preference.

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

Switched back to my G15 KB to send my mech back and get a new one. Tried to play scout, and got raped. Digital felt very imprecise suddenly, for movement. So I guess it has to do with what you are used to really.

Setlet

I don’t get it. How having a different keyboard decide how good you are as a scout (or any class)?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Hmz.. I was thinking of buying a K90. But after reading your “review” im in doubt. I like the Cherry brown/red switches, because I want to be able to type without hearing the keys and light stroke. So what mechanical keyboard should I get now?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2