Forum

Looking for narrative voice (for short film)

Created 18th March 2012 @ 08:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Defur

So me and my classmates are making a short film for a film festival and we are looking for a narrative voice for it.

The movie is about an assassins morning routines and we want to have a narrative voice going through what’s going on basicly.

What we want is someone that has a pretty deep voice that can pull off an american accent without too much of a (*insert european country*) accent.
It’s nothing too complicated really, we’re going for a pretty simple idea for a short deadline (the movie should be done within two weeks, which means that if you want in it would be nice if you’re avalible to talk to).

Another good thing is if you don’t have the crapiest mic in the world.

Add me to steam for more information:
Profile or “PsychoVincent” on steam

If we find someone we will first talk abit on mumble and I’ll send you the script, then we go through it in mumble and if we want it we can either record it in mumble or you can record it in audacity.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Defur

So me and my classmates are making a short film for a film festival and we are looking for a narrative voice for it.

The movie is about an assassins morning routines and we want to have a narrative voice going through what’s going on basicly.

What we want is someone that has a pretty deep voice that can pull off an american accent without too much of a (*insert european country*) accent.
It’s nothing too complicated really, we’re going for a pretty simple idea for a short deadline (the movie should be done within two weeks, which means that if you want in it would be nice if you’re avalible to talk to).

Another good thing is if you don’t have the crapiest mic in the world.

Add me to steam for more information:
Profile or “PsychoVincent” on steam

If we find someone we will first talk abit on mumble and I’ll send you the script, then we go through it in mumble and if we want it we can either record it in mumble or you can record it in audacity.

I’m not interested in this, but for anyone who is – are you paying and if so how much?

Nikola

Yetin

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Add r7an on steam

Thalash

wG
S-O

2NUTS

Phrozen

?

My voice is 18 octaves below the average range.
Edit: Fun fact: apparently it makes me sound like I’m dying

Last edited by Phrozen,

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Rikku

Defur

Quoted from lolage

[…]

I’m not interested in this, but for anyone who is – are you paying and if so how much?

Its a film festival for amateur film makers, and we are amateur film makers

one could get some hats from me if they wanted?

Rdios

REVERTO

If you want a monotone voice, get me. <—- h1 should approve this

ThePledge

Keep getting an error when I try to add you on Steam. People keep saying I have an american accent, so let me know if you are interested. Add me on steam or find me on irc as Pledge.

Radon

tB TJ

German deep voice, mostly no accent :D
Gimme a try :D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

TURBOMONKEY

n00ne

I’ve been told that I have an american accent, and that I constantly sound like I’m mad because of the tone of my voice.

You may contact my agent.

Lateralus

Quoted from Defur

[…]Its a film festival for amateur film makers, and we are amateur film makers

one could get some hats from me if they wanted?

Don’t worry, It’s easy to find someone who’ll do it for nothing simply to be in a movie.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I can do any accent under the sun, please see my previous body of professional tf2 voice acting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUx9LMUlB2Y

Add A Reply Pages: 1