Forum

Diablo 3

Created 5th March 2012 @ 08:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

krazko

IDK

http://www.gamepur.com/news/7255-diablo-3-release-date-confirmed-blizzard-italy.html

true or false? I’m hoping it’s true :p

sgN^

TKN

Lets fucking hope so… Been waiting too long man, too long. Sucks that I never got myself a beta key tho :(

dauk

Still thinking how the hell will I sell weapons to people for real money.

edit: 55 euros jobani vrot

Last edited by dauk,

New rune system is wank, but you guys aren’t in the beta so you won’t know the difference :teeth:

IPZIE

SUAVE

i am bruff

Rubikon

Does friend system work in d3 beta? If yes, pm for skeleton king runs :D

AnimaL

whats up with the price tag? they just WANT ppl to pirate it, dont they?

krazko

IDK

Quoted from AnimaL

it’s blizzard and activision… of course they do..

Сергей

Quoted from AnimaL

It’ll take a long time before someone can play offline/online Diablo III, because as far as I can remember everything is going to be server-sided, and you’ll have to stay online all the time (even when playing single-player), so an emulator is going to be needed (just like World of Warcraft.)

Rubikon

Faggots fucked up my inventory after last update, couldn’t wear almost every item that i crafted :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Is this game any good? From watching some tutorials on Youtube it just seems pretty boring, just clicking on things until they die whilst you go through the same dungeons. Whats the main point to the game? Whats the best reason for playing it as a lot seem hyped over this game :x

Сергей

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Is this game any good? From watching some tutorials on Youtube it just seems pretty boring, just clicking on things until they die whilst you go through the same dungeons. Whats the main point to the game? Whats the best reason for playing it as a lot seem hyped over this game :x

Can’t tell if the game is good from beta, but as a Diablo I, II fan, I’m definetely going to buy this.

akarin

Most likely won’t be half as great as Diablo II but dude it’s still Diablo everyone’s gonna buy it.

Quoted from Сергей

[…]
It’ll take a long time before someone can play offline/online Diablo III, because as far as I can remember everything is going to be server-sided, and you’ll have to stay online all the time (even when playing single-player), so an emulator is going to be needed (just like World of Warcraft.)

Like, seriously- lol. I am not trying to be an asshole here, but saying D3 won`t get pirated soon is just naive. There have been so many games with special kind of protections and nothing helped.

It will get pirated extremely soon, you will see well cracked copies in less then a week.

AnimaL

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

Like, seriously- lol. I am not trying to be an asshole here, but saying D3 won`t get pirated soon is just naive. There have been so many games with special kind of protections and nothing helped.

It will get pirated extremely soon, you will see well cracked copies in less then a week.

i dont think you understand what server-sided means

even the beta that is out there already has maybe 1 of 10 skills working how it should and its out for like months

yes there will be emulators, but they all will be shit just like any other cracked wow server for first few years

Last edited by AnimaL,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »