Forum

LG W2363D 120hz Monitor NOT for sale

Created 20th February 2012 @ 21:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

nvc

Anyone interested in an LG W2363D 120hz monitor?

It has 2x faulty hdmi ports (they won’t work with my PS3 for some reason… “power saving mode enabled” – but dvi-d 120hz makes it the best 120hz 1080p monitor available (or unavailable, it’s now discontinued).

These go for upwards of 200 for those that really want them (literally the best 120hz 1080p panel for gaming, not joking), which is why i’m offering it for sale before i return it tomorrow.

The panel quality looks like new… UK only 160gbp (or nearest offer tonight) delivered

*I FIXED THE MONITOR YO, NOT FOR SALE :DDDDDDDDDD*

Last edited by nvc,

Mark

Phase

Mine was only £150 new and the HDMI ports work…

nvc

Quoted from Mark

Mine was only £150 new and the HDMI ports work…

…and it’s now discontinued meaning people have to settle for worse monitors. :)

rtan

-9w-

Nice monitor, got it myself.

kustom3

AwS
DA!

Quoted from nvc

[…]

…and it’s now discontinued meaning people have to settle for worse monitors. :)

..or just get the XL2420T :p

atmo

Where did you buy it from? Private seller?

Trane

Bah, nvm.

Last edited by Trane,

Tearmisu

I’ll give you 20p for it.

FADe

Slight thread hijack sorry – Don’t need my old DELL 1908FP(handles 75Hz @ 1280 x 1024) anymore and will give it to anyone who fancies it. Will check p&p prices tomorrow if anyone actually wants it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/3205293gs2.jpg/

Quoted from rtan

+1
cost me £150 new

nvc

Quoted from kustom3

[…]

..or just get the XL2420T :p

XL2420T isn’t a great monitor for gamers.

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.pcmonitors.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/XL2420T-ghosting-120Hz-AMA-on.jpg.pagespeed.ce.LY0hMPRLdJ.jpg

Viewsonic VX2268WM and LG W2363D do a much better job with the overdrive levels for a competitive gamer (OC’ing TN panel pixel response from 5ms to 3/2ms, usually referenced under RTC), producing what – subjectively – feels like equally low input lag but with significantly better picture quality… not to mention that before both were discontinued they each retailed at half the price of the BenQ alternatives.

One could argue that the BenQ monitor successfully achieves 2ms and is great for gamers, if one was in fact blind.

Last edited by nvc,

WOODY[

Op4

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ZIGGY?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

kustom3

AwS
DA!

Quoted from nvc

BLABLABLA

You’re absolutely right.
Please avoid the only monitor on the market w/o input lag, no light bleeding problems, a matte panel, a pivot function and a way to set up its height, a handle, and a decent design. What a shitty monitor yeah (first TN panel rated 5 stars by PRAD btw).

Last edited by kustom3,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from rtan

Origo

it’s still 1920/1080 so … 120 px are missing for me :oD

Last edited by Origo,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »