broesel

LAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU :D

skip to 7:00 for the best part

n00ne

rofl :D dad power

severus

burn

Watched that video yesterday and it had 3 million views, now it has over 11..

o.O

Last edited by severus,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Expecting her to go job hunting at 15 while in high school is a little much tbh but, other than that, spoilt 15 year old got what she deserved.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Swifty

Expecting her to go job hunting at 15 while in high school is a little much tbh but, other than that, spoilt 15 year old got what she deserved.

If you view it within the context, i don’t think it is. If you look at all the things she got from her parents, but still claims at how she wants to get paid for doing chores, then the only viable option for her getting money would indeed be getting a job.

sgN^

TKN

Meh, shit dad.

Also, old.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
If you view it within the context, i don’t think it is. If you look at all the things she got from her parents, but still claims at how she wants to get paid for doing chores, then the only viable option for her getting money would indeed be getting a job.

point taken, fair nuff

ijswezel

swimp

doom dad is best dad and if you disagree you are an emotionless robot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQFx_e_0jc

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I dunno, that asian dad who made his kid run naked in the snow is still takes the cake for me.

rytis

PrettyGay

mad redneck is mad

Sorry but anyone who thinks this is bad parenting probably had parents who were too soft on them…
He puts a roof over her head, food in her mouth and has taken care of her since before she was born. She gets everything she wants and takes it for granted; what she does is nothing in comparison to what he does for her, and he has every right to destroy the laptop that belongs to him.

atomic-

nooooooooooooooooooooooo, my laptop …… QQ

Quoted from sgN^

Also, old.

duuuhhh shush

Last edited by Shintaz,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

CrashSite school of parenting is that.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

It’s great parenting just actually stupid.

Laptops aren’t cheap fodder you should just dispatch of when misused. The concepts right but like jesus…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »