Forum

New phone...HALP!

Created 1st February 2012 @ 13:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Wigglez

Ofc Samsung s2 it’s best phone on the world:)

Sketch

MM

– Nothing can replace a kindle. best bit of kit I ever owned.
– phones are only ok for playing music on, even iphone is pretty shit compared to mp3 players
– and cameras are good at being cameras.

all a phone can offer you is a gimmiky half hearted version of each thing with music probably being the highest quality service. books are terrible to read on any lcd screen

Sketch

MM

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

That’s because Apple develop one phone a year that is flagship for them, Samsung and others develop a shit ton more.

To be honest getting a contract phone now is kinda the worst time to do it, because in about 6-8 months Apple and Samsung will release their new flagship phones (iPhone 5 and S3) which means other companies will be doing the same (HTC, Sony, Motorola etc.) so, depending on how much you want to spend a new update version of whatever phone you will get will be old in a few months.

Not only that but as I said previously, those phones will be getting a price drop when the newer versions will be released.

Any phone you get these days is outdated in a few months anyway. If he waited it would be out of date in 6 months at most.

also I have never seen anyone with an out of battery galaxy s2 animal :D most of my friends have them and they are fine. they only seem to have a short battery in the first week when people play games constantly and try every feature out.

lolage

TSPAG

Samsung Galaxy Nexus best phone in the world

wat

Galaxy S3 is supposed to be announced soon but it will be another 5 months until it hit the shelves.

Galaxy S2/Nexus are pretty much the best android phones right now.

dauk

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]iphone? yeah its pretty good

s2

Benedetto

| insΛne

Be aware that there are 2 versions of S2: i9100 and i9100G.
At first, there was only i9100 but now Samsung is distributing both i9100 and i9100G without changing the name Galaxy S2.
However, i9100 has a better processor.

broesel

LAME

iPhone 4S

kamui

alfa

iphone is pretty good, but the battery is really bad

get the samsung galaxy s2 or htc desire

Last edited by alfa,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from kamui

galaxy now seems has so much fans, just like iphone, but you could choose other ones
(spam link)

I’m loving that the spammers are starting to put in contextual posts when spamming their links on here. Impressive :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I think I’ve made up my mind, and despite the love for the Galaxy II I’mma gonna go for the tabletesque Galaxy Note. Massive screen FTW!

Thanks for all the input guys, honestly really helpful <3

:D

kawaii

Android > IOS in my opinion

Galaxy s2 :D

Last edited by kawaii,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Monkeh

I think I’ve made up my mind, and despite the love for the Galaxy II I’mma gonna go for the tabletesque Galaxy Note. Massive screen FTW!

Thanks for all the input guys, honestly really helpful <3

:D

HELL YEAH PLAAAAAYAAAA :DD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3