Forum

Guildwars 2

Created 26th October 2011 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from luzik

[…]
afaik there is no healer. Everyone is responsible for themselves even tho there will be support spells etc.

+1

stuntz

Always played like Me/N and now theres no Mesmers :(

I hope i get a similar class maybe ill try necro this time

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from stuntz

Always played like Me/N and now theres no Mesmers :(

I hope i get a similar class maybe ill try necro this time

If it’s anything like Guild Wars with the expansions I would guess that Mesmer will come with those if the last character is not Mesmer.

Anathema

I sure hope I can play fulltime minion master again.

Stairs

-[S2L]

Quoted from luzik

If it’s anything like Guild Wars with the expansions I would guess that Mesmer will come with those if the last character is not Mesmer.

mesmers are too awesome to be left for expansions

i sure hope a-net agrees with me here ;_;

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from Stairs

[…]

mesmers are too awesome to be left for expansions

i sure hope a-net agrees with me here ;_;

I agree. Was just saying that I’m fairly sure that at least on a expansion there will be a mesmer.

Farah

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

HA is dead

only r7 hero, but r4 champ and r2 glad and r6 kurzick!! SUP DANIEL BUTTLICKER. GG GAME.

more like kurzdick noob mobbers h3h3h3h3h3

(it’s sort of saddening that AB died, i always loved the suxon vs kurzdick banter ingame and you don’t really get it too much with JQ/FA)

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Farah

[…]

more like kurzdick noob mobbers h3h3h3h3h3

(it’s sort of saddening that AB died, i always loved the suxon vs kurzdick banter ingame and you don’t really get it too much with JQ/FA)

:D the banter was fun.

Apparantly there will atleast be a something mesmer like class in gw2, from what i’ve heard. Early alpha testers leaked shiz. Just heard it. rejoice!

Farah

i still want something like dervish, else the derv i’m going for GWAMM on will all be for nothing :(

btw, any advice on the great destroyer? i’m trying to 7h him(cbf with pugs) but a 2heal1prot monk + interrupt ranger + 2mesmidline + retardwarrior isn’t working(i don’t have the fucking time for asuran scan grrrr those quests are so long)

Genmix

bobs

http://beta.guildwars2.com

Beta has been announced!

edit:

Link might not work atm because they are working on the problems caused by the massive amount of signups

edit2:

All systems up and running again

Last edited by Genmix,

Farah

holy fucking shit

so excited

I’m r11 in GW.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3