Forum

RIP Steve Jobs

Created 6th October 2011 @ 00:23

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

ashkan

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

He just made some overpriced bullshit hardware that sucked so much!

This is what you post as soon as your 1-month ban has expired? If you want a permanent ban, you can just ask an admin instead of constantly fishing for one.

Banned 2 months. For questions or complaints, please contact an admin: http://etf2l.org/etf2l/support/

To everyone else: This is not a thread for sharing jokes about his death.

RIP

flushy

P.O.P

RIP

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

RIP jobs, even though I don’t like apple products…

More importantly: RIP to the Nobel-prize guy (Ralph Steinman) for medicine who died just before getting it.(Yet this is not in the interest of the main public and therefore gone unnoticed mostly:/)

gibix

iH

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

RIP jobs, even though I don’t like apple products…

More importantly: RIP to the Nobel-prize guy (Ralph Steinman) for medicine who died just before getting it.(Yet this is not in the interest of the main public and therefore gone unnoticed mostly:/)

no it wasnt, he died 3 days before getting the price, and they will probaly revoke it

ot :

RIP steve

Last edited by gibix,

Le meme arrows

RIP Steve and Apple.
Apple will now have hard time to sell overpriced shit with sub-par hardware.

Mar

;?
TWIN

RIP

Therium

trolltech
[MC]

RIP

dwarff

Proff the fucking link ftw.

Dummy

Quoted from gibix

[…]

no it wasnt, he died 3 days before getting the price, and they will probaly revoke it

ot :

RIP steve

read the BBC or other news outlets sometimes: the committee said they did not know he died before awarding it so he will keep the prize
also yeah, rip, was a nice guy and apple lost a good showman =p

Last edited by Dummy,

kugs

Sad day. I hate apple and always will, but jobs was a legend and a genius.

Septique

Dislike almost everything apple stands for. Still Jobs was a great mind and huge innovator and will be missed.

ps. How do you even ban Fantomen for that? He just stated his opinion and it wasn’t even offensive. 2 months for that is just nuts. Pull your shit together ashkan.

ashkan

Quoted from Septique

ps. How do you even ban Fantomen for that? He just stated his opinion and it wasn’t even offensive. 2 months for that is just nuts. Pull your shit together ashkan.

As stated, please contact an admin if you have any questions or complaints. Seeing as several admins discussed the ban before it was implemented, I’m sure any of them would be able to explain the situation to you.

edit:
Seems some people didn’t know about his ban history, so I’ll just put it here. Starting with the thread about the Norway shootings 67 days ago, he got himself banned 4 times within a span of 36 days, due to continuous trolling, flaming and provocative behaviour. As soon as his 1 month ban expired, he posted another off-topic, disrespectful and provocative comment here. That’s why no warning was given, and as per guidelines, his ban time was doubled. This is his fifth ban.

I should point out that 4 admins discussed the case and 2 of them wanted permanent bans. If you disagree with the decision I made, feel free to contact me on IRC and explain why you think he should be permanently banned, and not just 2 months.

No more discussion in this thread, please.

Last edited by ashkan,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

on topic:

Don’t know who can really replace the image Steve jobs created as Tim Cook certainly doesn’t seem to have the same flair imo..

Last edited by Si^,

wampee

RIP

Thalash

wG
S-O

R.I.P

I found hofven’s post amusing though.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »