downloaded but doesnt want to install. fu origin :C

Your having XP? only works on Vista and 7

dauk

Quoted from FunKi

[…]

Your having XP? only works on Vista and 7

fu ea then ;D

nvc

Thank you for ordering from Origin. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or the manufacturer, the following was cancelled from your order.

Product Name Qty Ordered Reason for Cancellation
Battlefield 1 Not Satisfied
Physical Wa 1 Not Satisfied

——————–

Will purchase after release if they “fix” it, i was extremely happy with Origin support though… so much better than Steam with their “live chat”.

Last edited by nvc,

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from nvc

Thank you for ordering from Origin. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or the manufacturer, the following was cancelled from your order.

Product Name Qty Ordered Reason for Cancellation
Battlefield 1 Not Satisfied
Physical Wa 1 Not Satisfied

——————–
I don’t get it :S

Will purchase after release if they “fix” it, i was extremely happy with Origin support though… so much better than Steam with their “live chat”.

AnimaL

wtf is live chat

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

I got an email and rulah was in it.

I lol’d

probably in a doublmix mumble while playing anyways :D

http://www.spreadrazer.com/edm/storefront/bf3/index_eu.html?utm_source=RazerStore&utm_campaign=bf3preorder&utm_medium=edm_EU

hans

Origin keeps telling me that I need a real email adress to sign up. I’m using the same email for Steam. WTF.

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

The main issue I have with the game as it is in beta is the squad system and server browser. It really would have been simple for dice to just use the exact same squad system/server browser from BC2, which works well, and perhaps incorporated Origin into it. Not worth canceling my pre-order over though. The BC2 beta was pretty horrible in some places but they ironed that out nicely for the most part.

I think they’ve said that there’s going to be changes to the squad system and I hope there will be since it’s just a massive piece of crap ATM. Otherwise it seems like a pretty swell game if you disregard the falling through world glitches and such which are part of the beta.

Nothing like seeing a dude go prone against a wall and end up somehow climbing up the wall with the back half of his body.

Comedian

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

I think they’ve said that there’s going to be changes to the squad system and I hope there will be since it’s just a massive piece of crap ATM. Otherwise it seems like a pretty swell game if you disregard the falling through world glitches and such which are part of the beta.

Nothing like seeing a dude go prone against a wall and end up somehow climbing up the wall with the back half of his body.

link

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Like all BF games its action packed and fun, the perfect public game. Im sure most of the bugs will be wiped out on release i just can’t wait to get me some 64 player action TO DA CHOPPA. For those who were crying about having to install origin, theres nothing wrong with it and i’ve just set it to load through steam with BF3.exe so it really makes no difference. The server browser is a bit wank but nothing major so i’m not really bothered. A lot of prone wankers in bushes but i do it too so can’t complain.

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from Tobyy

The main issue I have with the game as it is in beta is the squad system and server browser. It really would have been simple for dice to just use the exact same squad system/server browser from BC2, which works well, and perhaps incorporated Origin into it. Not worth canceling my pre-order over though. The BC2 beta was pretty horrible in some places but they ironed that out nicely for the most part.

if they get rid of the giraffes i might ask for a refund

Ramown

TIDS

http://i.imgur.com/Ru8PR.jpg
lolumadEA?

quad

Quoted from Ramown

http://i.imgur.com/Ru8PR.jpg
lolumadEA?

ROFL, falling through the ground makes people mad.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Like all BF games its action packed and fun, the perfect public game. Im sure most of the bugs will be wiped out on release i just can’t wait to get me some 64 player action TO DA CHOPPA.

One of the main problems with BF was that EVERYONE wanted DA CHOPPA and if some people shot DA CHOPPA if someone else got TO DA CHOPPA before them. This meant half your team were simultaniously camping DA CHOPPA and breaking their own CHOPPAs because they are boring dicks.. This meant I tended to play mainly on non CHOPPA maps, even though CHOPPAs are really cool.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »