Forum

Is your body ready?

Created 13th September 2011 @ 20:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

It’s gonna be good. M$ already took a step in the right direction with windows phone.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/home/

Dev preview. Gonna run it on my 1st gen netbook, so how it goes :P. Looking forward to the gui . Love it on wp7.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Microsoft are cool, mates ^__________^

lagi

linus thorvalds is finnish it means we are fame

Wiiking

Quoted from Cloud

It’s windows, it’ll be just like every other version of windows before it, inherently terrible if you pause to think about it, but generally “alright”. Oh and games.

Quite why they’re OBSESSED with their shiny interface is beyond me though. It looks like they tried to make it simple, but in doing so somehow overcomplicated it. Also it hides yet MORE features from the user which don’t need to be hidden, just put somewhere that fools can’t break them.

Oh well. Just an OS :>

Trying to reach the huge userbase that is people who are yet to start using computers is hard and a surely a big race between the OS developers. Combining that is surely hard with all the people that have been using some old versions of windows.

that also means that all the new stuff with w8 prolly make sense for a person who never used a computer before but doesnt make much sense to us.

surely they are not smart enough to add enough features and edit capabilities to keep their old user base, just that u wont hear of that in their adds, ofc.

atmo

it improves gaming performance?

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from atmo

it improves gaming performance?

most likely, i think you can also use xbox games and run it on your pc. I downloaded the dev preview last night, just need to install vmware, as all the other vm’s i tried didnt work. its also supposed to be lighter. Im just hoping that the normal desktop enviroment is still ok, considering that they have been constantly promoting the tablet orientated UI on win 8

Last edited by LOLiver,

atmo

can I seriously play Halo ODST on my PC now. because there are some console fans I seriously want to destroy.

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from atmo

can I seriously play Halo ODST on my PC now. because there are some console fans I seriously want to destroy.

maybe, not sure, also get your arse on steam :P

atmo

i’m in work ye twat. can mix at 10 or so after badminton.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Chris’ dream os would consist of just a command line. No joke.

Pyle

CHRIS IS USING BSD MWAHAHA… /info

Pyle

+ using a mac + linux is pretty pro if you ask me… You bundle great laptop hardware with great software = win win.

Last edited by Pyle,

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from Pyle

+ using a mac + linux is pretty pro if you ask me… You bundle great laptop hardware with great software = win win.

i wouldnt count foxconn/mac as great hardware, but i guess thats just my opinion

Last edited by LOLiver,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Win8 will change the way we think of tablets en desktops. You can just carry your tablet around all day and do everything you want. At home you plug it into the dock en your tablet turns into your immediately desktop pc, multi monitors and everything. Of course it will be shit for gaming with onboard graphics, but for normal desktop usage its awesome. You can also use your win8 tablet to flash your android tablet/phone :P.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »