Forum

It should be illegal...

Created 5th September 2011 @ 06:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Davib

Polyphasic sleep does sound cool although I heard somewhere you can’t have any drugs eg: caffine/alcohol or it fucks it up. Not sure I’d be able to bear a 22 hour day without any vices

As a practitioner of polyphasic sleep (although I did 2 half hours in the day and 2 hrs at night) about a year ago for some months as my GCSE science things, I can safely say that this is bullshit, at least for me. I had a fair amount of alcohol and caffiene and it had no real effect.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Trane

I tend to sleep around 5-6 hours each weeknight (I get up at 6), then have a long lie in on either a Saturday or a Sunday.

Works for me.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Most of us are gamers who are borderline insomniacs shouldn’t be too difficult getting up you just feel like shit every morning.

My routine atm is:

Wake up, breakfast, toilet, brush teeth, shower, log on my laptop check various stuff, go do some job searching and working on my CV, get lunch, watch some TV and relax then eat dinner, go on my desktop PC and play TF2 with LTG, cry myself to sleep and wonder why I bother doing it every day.

Repeat until suicide.

Going well.

Kortz

.:ne:.

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

As a practitioner of polyphasic sleep (although I did 2 half hours in the day and 2 hrs at night) about a year ago for some months as my GCSE science things, I can safely say that this is bullshit, at least for me. I had a fair amount of alcohol and caffiene and it had no real effect.

What were your results? I had a similar thing in mind for my science project.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Hildreth

Most of us are gamers who are borderline insomniacs shouldn’t be too difficult getting up you just feel like shit every morning.

My routine atm is:

Wake up, breakfast, toilet, brush teeth, shower, log on my laptop check various stuff, go do some job searching and working on my CV, get lunch, watch some TV and relax then eat dinner, go on my desktop PC and play TF2 with LTG, cry myself to sleep and wonder why I bother doing it every day.

Repeat until suicide.

Going well.

Protip, volunteer work looks good on your CV and isn’t always as dull as it sounds.

I went polyphasic earlier this year, the biggest challenge I had while doing it was playing my PCW’s then going to sleep pretty much right after. Pity I had to stop since my college timetable made it impossible.

instag1b

Panda

http://www.reddit.com/r/firstworldproblems/

Should be posting here :D

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
In Israel you call soldiers like you pussies

it’s a shame hes a soldier in the most neutral country in the world, rather than a country that is at constant threat of attack :p

I hate sleeping for so long yet going to bed at reasonable time. For example today i went to bed at 1 am and woke at 5:30 pm. fuck my life

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
In Israel we* call soldiers like you pussies

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from CrashSite

Well as it is only REM sleep that matters, I was tempted to go into a pattern that gave me 3 hours of sleep per day, but actually getting more REM sleep than a full 8 hours. You sleep in 6, 30 min chunks each day.

Apparently you body tries to kill you for doing this for about two weeks, then basically says fuck it, we are doing it your way, and every time you fall asleep puts you straight into REM sleep. Would love to do this one day.

Hey, can you share the secret ? Do you need root ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2