Forum

Germany hates you and everything you stand for

Created 25th August 2011 @ 18:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

WLL

lol RTL is shit
for teh germanz : http://www.readmore.de/index.php?cont=forum/thread&threadid=96610

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from evokje

“funny thing is that while most of the gamers get jobs etc.

laura is the one who ends up naked and covered in semen just to get some cash.

:D”
I love this comment

+1 XD

GriZZly

germany would still hate you, even if you wouldn’t play pc-games…

from a purley journalism aspect, RTL is one step above the naked chick that want’s you to listen on the phone while she get’s fucked, and one step under the guy that tries to sell you a new vacuum cleaner…

Punkt 12 Quiz:
A girl that sells her body, to make ugly pc-nerds horny is…:
A: a bitch
B: a good interview partner
C: a smart business women
D: fighting for emancipation of women all over the world?!

jkr

Quoted from GriZZly

germany would still hate you, even if you wouldn’t play pc-games…

from a purley journalism aspect, RTL is one step above the naked chick that want’s you to listen on the phone while she get’s fucked, and one step under the guy that tries to sell you a new vacuum cleaner…

Punkt 12 Quiz:
A girl that sells her body, to make ugly pc-nerds horny is…:
A: a bitch
B: a good interview partner
C: a smart business women
D: fighting for emancipation of women all over the world?!

d ?

arc

iSlam

This is probably the most shallow minded interview I’ve ever seen.

You’re appearance must be good at all times otherwise you’re a terrible, smelly computernerd! Also why was the report talking about those three masked guys not picking up girls at gamescom?

Last edited by arc,

ijswezel

swimp

i am the proudest, most stand-tallest neckbeardy sweatlord member of the “slobbering-t-shirt fraction”

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Ghostface

All reporters deserve to be hung.

hanged

Lyon

With love Germany

towlie

damn i love being german

alfa

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/25306567.jpg/

Last edited by alfa,

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

hanged

Requesting that comic of Jesus telling God “I wanna be hung like THIS”.

JimmyB

FNR!

Well thats RTL for you. Theyve been constantly bashing games and gamers over the last few years, they like to show fat WoW nerds especially, heh. Unless theyre not showing cool stuff like this theres usually a shitty reality show with screaming teenagers running on that network.

But thankfully we dont just have this FOX-copy running. Theres been a really informative and neutral report on ZDF, our 2nd biggest tv network, recently on eSports in a sports(!)show. Theyve been talking with some counterstrike and Fifa players and even explained the tactical side of a round in counterstrike without putting emphasis on “YOURE KILLING COPS IN THIS”. They also broadcasted an ESL Pro Series Event live from Gamescom last saturday on one of their subchannels for more than 3 hours, was really cool to see that on such a professional network, nothing like RTL.

n00ne

Laura is hot and I agree with everything in that vid. Brb fox news….

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Hahahhaha:P Ze Germans are angry at something again.

There isn’t anything to say about this vid, just standard media antics.

Vince

BiG

Part of the finger-pointing laugh at people culture the crappy german television promotes. The whole afternoon is dedicated to that, showing off peoples flaws, so that the idiots watching those shows can feel better about themself.

You shouldn’t judge any of the people shown, the film crew and editing will just show whatever they need to in order to get the message across.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »