hi Valve .

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

lol xD

SnS

LMAO!

blind

popkõrns

this doesnt affect Valve in any way. So they’ll make 10 tournaments which will have a combined prize of 5 million, okay, thats cool for LoLers, but you have to realise that if Valve don’t screw up, there will be tournaments and sponsors putting millions for dota2, not the game developers, which I can’t see happening for LoL. Does that game even have decent spectator mode yet?

Last edited by blind,

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Lol @ people actually caring whether HoN or LoL is better. LoL has more players, easy choice tbh.

DOTA2 will smash HoN’s face in anyway, so you’ll have DOTA2 and LoL, same genre, different games. I’m gonna play both.

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Cloud

Lol @ people actually caring whether HoN or LoL is better. LoL has more players, easy choice tbh.

DOTA2 will smash HoN’s face in anyway, so you’ll have DOTA2 and LoL, same genre, different games. I’m gonna play both.

who was arguing with HON > LOL or whatever. anyway; LoL has more players because its been free from the start, HoN just going free is a smart move so they can take some of their players, how many idk. and you choose to play a game just cause it has more players? lulwut?. I’ve played both HoN and LoL, i prefer Hon because it is more serious – i prefer the graphics skills and heroes, although since hon is SHIT recently with terrible servers i have been playing LoL, and yes LoL is fun – but…summoner spells? really? that shit is just shit. also im not a fan of the magic pen and shit like this – i’d rather just have Ability Power and Attack damage – not the others. also 5mill impressive, but…dota2 ftw.

Bury.

internecine

Won’t affect DOTA2’s takeover in any way, merely a stinky fart (an expensive one) on its foreseeable death bed

insanity

Keep in mind that the 5 million $ price pool is being used for multiple tournaments (at least 4), while the dota2 price pool is limited to 1 tournament. Well, at least thats what i got out of these news posts.

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/l02vrwcg/Dota2bossinalldayerryday.gif

You know it’s true.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

more hype please.
brink is the shit as well. will stop everyone from playing tf2
wait and see!

Anathema

HoN, imo, is better than LoL.
LoL is a lot easier however. I play LoL because I’m far too bad for HoN :D

Comparing Dota 2 to Brink isn’t exactly fair. Dota 2 is a sequel and is made by a company that consistently puts out quality games. I’m confident Dota 2 will be a good game.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

How is Riot announcing how much money is going into Season 2 a strike back at a launch tournament for Dota2? They are just announcing how much money they are putting into events and such
In Season 1 there was only a fraction of this amount which shows just how much the game has grown

for the whole HoN is beter dn LoL debate
They are 2 games, within the same genre, get over it
You could replace LoL with TF2 and HoN with CoD4 and the whole debate wouldn’t change and would still be equally retarded

Last edited by Vazzan,

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from rytis

[…]
unbalanced.. yeah sure.

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/3k6bqzml/1313450445689.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2