Forum

Totty & Brum riots D:

Created 8th August 2011 @ 21:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Swarlz

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

As long as you have internet (as a bunch seem to have – ie. organisation through facebook) you can educate your bloody self. Heck, I learned how to speak and write English on the internet.

Stop scapegoating and take responsibility

Why can’t you people understand they are raised in a area where education isn’t respected, people feel they don’t need it. They don’t want to learn, because they’re told it’s not ‘cool’. I’m far from there level and would never riot, but take a look at the big picture mate.

Skully

personally I dont think the riots last night was a total build up of rage, yes, times are hard, heck, I was unemployed for 6 months, it sucks and the job centre dont treat you well IMO. I feel these riots were basicly a “loophole”, what I mean is people saw how rioters got away with it on saturday, so they tried again, because they know the police is weak and cant handle it

also, I like how RTS has advoided questions and debates, immagration, yeah right…fuck off

Swarlz

Quoted from Skully

personally I dont think the riots last night was a total build up of rage, yes, times are hard, heck, I was unemployed for 6 months, it sucks and the job centre dont treat you well IMO. I feel these riots were basicly a “loophole”, what I mean is people saw how rioters got away with it on saturday, so they tried again, because they know the police is weak and cant handle it

also, I like how RTS has advoided questions and debates, immagration, yeah right…fuck off

People don’t just smash shit up, especially their own area because they want a bit of fun.

croco

HA! If they don’t won’t to learn and don’t believe that they need education, they why the hell would they riot about how bad the education is?
They say government abandoned them, even though they don’t need it’s support. Just some money so that they could live on the necks of those that pay taxes.

grimbar

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Why can’t you people understand they are raised in a area where education isn’t respected, people feel they don’t need it. They don’t want to learn, because they’re told it’s not ‘cool’. I’m far from there level and would never riot, but take a look at the big picture mate.

I’m from a similar area myself, you’d be deemed not worthy of attention among your generation if you haven’t been arrested by the age of 14. You’re getting ignored if you’re not getting wasted beyond repair every weekend while looking for fights. Now what, big picture enough yet?

The majority of these people around here realise that it’s pointless after a while (or just after knocking up someone) and then lament about it because they know that they themselves fucked it up.

If y’all don’t want to learn, don’t fuck up the places of those who did. They need to be put down harshly if they can’t (as opposed to don’t want) realise the consequences of their actions.

Skully

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

People don’t just smash shit up, especially their own area because they want a bit of fun.

some did, some didnt, its the same thing as those outbreaks during the student protests, the students didnt want to “fuck shit up”, people who wanted to do it for fun did. I remember watching something one of the sky news reporters shot on his phone, asked a girl “are you proud?” her responce was “yeah, getting payback for my taxes”…..really? She didnt even sound old enough to be paying any taxes

Last edited by Skully,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

QFT x10000

I came from a somewhat shitty school, where kids just don’t care. Students there used to lock teachers out of classrooms and get into gangs and all sorts of shit. I can name at least 3 people in my year who has been arrested for things like pulling a knife on someone and mugging some lady.

They get free education thrown at them and they just don’t want any of it.

Sunbather

maksa

Well I wouldn’t whine about police brutality, if the police could stop it

cook

FB

“They don’t want to learn, because they’re told it’s not ‘cool’.”

it’d be better if people like this just died.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Morphine

[…]

QFT x10000

I came from a somewhat shitty school, where kids just don’t care. Students there used to lock teachers out of classrooms and get into gangs and all sorts of shit. I can name at least 3 people in my year who has been arrested for things like pulling a knife on someone and mugging some lady.

They get free education thrown at them and they just don’t want any of it.

Its because of poor parenting that causes this lack of respect, they go into “gangs” because thats like a surrogate family unit that they’ve missed out on all their lives because of shit parents, or dad has left or are drunk/drugged. And unfortuantely its one big vicious cycle, because most of these dirty cunts will unfortuantely breed and turn into their parents and on it goes.

As drastic as it sounds i’d really entertain the idea of fixing all baby boys from birth so they couldn’t breed and you’d have to apply for a license to breed if you were fit enough parents, after all most scummy kids come from scummy parents who don’t know how to use a condom. (I sound like Hitler but it is a good idea :] )

Califax

dyn.

Those on twitter probably allready knew, but today was operation #Riotcleanup all over britain. Shows the different side of the majority of the brits.

http://a.yfrog.com/img739/3050/5oew.jpg

http://youtu.be/fCsrcnUy8ao

http://youtu.be/Iz7WGzsaHQE

Swarlz

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Its because of poor parenting that causes this lack of respect, they go into “gangs” because thats like a surrogate family unit that they’ve missed out on all their lives because of shit parents, or dad has left or are drunk/drugged. And unfortuantely its one big vicious cycle, because most of these dirty cunts will unfortuantely breed and turn into their parents and on it goes.

As drastic as it sounds i’d really entertain the idea of fixing all baby boys from birth so they couldn’t breed and you’d have to apply for a license to breed if you were fit enough parents, after all most scummy kids come from scummy parents who don’t know how to use a condom. (I sound like Hitler but it is a good idea :] )

maybe we could have babies tapley… I’d really like that

alfa

Quoted from Ramown

http://birminghamriots2011.tumblr.com/
LOL, FUCK DA POLICE

with that attitude, no wonder the police beat people up

Last edited by alfa,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Califax

Those on twitter probably allready knew, but today was operation #Riotcleanup all over britain. Shows the different side of the majority of the brits.

http://a.yfrog.com/img739/3050/5oew.jpg

http://youtu.be/fCsrcnUy8ao

http://youtu.be/Iz7WGzsaHQE

Now this, THIS, is what makes the British amazing. Fuck you chavs, srs. I actually nearly shed a tear at the first pic then seeing people applauding the police car that drives by in the first vid, freakin’ awesome.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Mailbawx

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

As long as you have internet (as a bunch seem to have – ie. organisation through facebook) you can educate your bloody self. Heck, I learned how to speak and write English on the internet.

Stop scapegoating and take responsibility

And how will you get a job with that? Hi, I studied engineering on the internet, no I don’t have any sort of certification, sorry.

I agree that it is easier nowadays to educate yourself (and it can help you with getting a job), but for most jobs it doesn’t mean shit with a diploma.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »