Forum

Totty & Brum riots D:

Created 8th August 2011 @ 21:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Trying to avoid racial sterotypes but if the riots reach telford by the end of august, im going to get Poop to macro some squads of css kids, whilst im constructing my sentry.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

he didn’t the bullet was police issued, his gun was in a sock in his car. Read some newspapers that aren’t the sun and completely right wong trollop

even if it was their unarmed granny there is still no reason to make a riot over it.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

fuck the european union and bring back capital fucking punishment, our country is so pussy its unreal

Sketch

MM

lol stereotype black people. hurpa durp

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Trying to avoid racial sterotypes but if the riots reach telford by the end of august, im going to get Poop to macro some squads of css kids, whilst im constructing my sentry.

?

Swarlz

Quoted from Darn

[…]

even if it was their unarmed granny there is still no reason to make a riot over it.

It’s not over the shooting as such, it was just the spark to the explosives. Shits been building up there for years, no money, opportunities. Serious lack of education which is the big deal here, they feel by rioting they get opportunities but they’re really driving people away.

I dont thing it’s cool to riot, I just understand their situation

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’m sorry, but there are plenty of other young kids in the same situation that get themselves out of their tough spots, I wasn’t bought up with a dandy environment but I didn’t resort to stealing shit.

These kids are doing it just for the sake of it, only a small minority are doing it because they are fed up of being let down by society.

Some of these people are just causing shit because they can/

Swarlz

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I’m sorry, but there are plenty of other young kids in the same situation that get themselves out of their tough spots, I wasn’t bought up with a dandy environment but I didn’t resort to stealing shit.

These kids are doing it just for the sake of it, only a small minority are doing it because they are fed up of being let down by society.

Some of these people are just causing shit because they can/

because of their lack of education, self respect and their veiws on society

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

And what about their parents? Surely their parents can teach them the basic values of right and wrong? Or their parents parents parents parents parents parents parents, I was taught not to dick around like an imbecile, obviously these kids were not, as I’d notice if my 14 year old was not in the house at 1am in the morning and came back with some new shoes and a bag of rice.

Your points of some being let down by society are correct, but these riots are clearly not about that anymore, they are now just about causing shit for the sake of it and it’s clear as they’re all sitting on their PC’s/Phones on Facebook organizing more of this shit with their friends.

Here’s what I mean: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

These girls are not alone, they are stupid “showing the rich people we can do what we want” is completely stupid, there’s no real reason why they are doing what they’re doing, they talked about their intentions “because it’s fun” and they backtracked to try and make it look like they’re making a point.

I can do what I want to, I will go outside and take a shit on the road.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Swarlz

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

And what about their parents? Surely their parents can teach them the basic values of right and wrong? Or their parents parents parents parents parents parents parents, I was taught not to dick around like an imbecile, obviously these kids were not, as I’d notice if my 14 year old was not in the house at 1am in the morning and came back with some new shoes and a bag of rice.

Your points of some being let down by society are correct, but these riots are clearly not about that anymore, they are now just about causing shit for the sake of it and it’s clear as they’re all sitting on their PC’s/Phones on Facebook organizing more of this shit with their friends.

Here’s what I mean: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

These girls are not alone, they are stupid “showing the rich people we can do what we want” is completely stupid, there’s no real reason why they are doing what they’re doing, they talked about their intentions “because it’s fun” and they backtracked to try and make it look like they’re making a point.

I can do what I want to, I will go outside and take a shit on the road.

Yes there are those who are doing it for ‘the fun of it’ but they find it fun because there complete lack of values that has derived from the society they live in.
It’s a long chain of issues that cause it.

Also I imagine their parents are just as bad, or simply lack the power to control their kids

AnimaL

Quoted from howdeh

fuck the european union and bring back capital fucking punishment, our country is so pussy its unreal

?? EU has nothing to do with how pussy brit police are

croco

You can’t blame the government if you are a failure. Which they obviously do :) And hey, there’s going to be a lot of cheap electronics and shit on ebay any day soon, so we can all get something good out of this :)

Mailbawx

The shooting is what started this outburst, but it is not the only thing behind it. These people are angry, tired and hopeless. They have little to no money, cannot find jobs and I seriously doubt they can afford going to university to get a degree (which, with the economy’s current state, probably won’t help them that much).
Now, while I sympathise with some of these people, I can’t help but note that they are clueless. In WAR’s link the girls call bussiness owners rich, which is, generally far from true and, in the cases which it is, burning down their bussiness will cause them much less damage than the employes who will lose their jobs.
In Greece, as some of you might have noticed, we get a lot of rioting, though it generally doesn’t reach the extent of these and only take place in specific areas (generally, the city center). The big difference here is that the police are extremely violent. I could go into detail about this, but I’m sure you can search google and youtube for yourself, if you are interested. My point is police violence does every thing BUT help. It creates sympathy for the rioters and anger against the police, which means more rioters.

tl;dr: The country has lots of problems and this is just an outburst. It will either spread to europe or die away in a few days. Police violence would do anything but help the situation.

Quoted from croco

You can’t blame the government if you are a failure.

Yes, you can blame them for fucking up the public education system. If you are from a poor family you don’t have many options.

Last edited by Mailbawx,

grimbar

Quoted from Mailbawx

Yes, you can blame them for fucking up the public education system. If you are from a poor family you don’t have many options.

As long as you have internet (as a bunch seem to have – ie. organisation through facebook) you can educate your bloody self. Heck, I learned how to speak and write English on the internet.

Stop scapegoating and take responsibility

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

I think everyone needs to calm down and put the kettle on

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »