Forum

To the Norwegians here

Created 23rd July 2011 @ 09:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »

Quoted from FADe

Religion LOL, biggest evil ever induced upon humanity and we did it to ourselves. 2011 and we still haven’t realised it’s the worst thing out there – people are still killing in the name of religion, that’s the real tragedy.

RIP to all those who lost their lives

This had nothing to do with religion, if anything it was political motivated. Your point still stands anyway; be it politics or religion.
Just got home from a ceremony in Bergen, thousands gathering out in the streets to share their grief and pay their respect. While I was not personally affected by the killings, I have to say this leaves a hard impression.

torden

broder
syster

oh, I don’t disagree there Koetje, this is vicious and deliberately executed on a whole new level. But, there’s common grounds here – people isolating themselves either by choice or force, getting detached from their environment. It’s an act of desperation, after years of built up anger.

droso

o/

Really sorry for everyone who got affected by this tragedy.

My condeleances.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from torden

oh, I don’t disagree there Koetje, this is vicious and deliberately executed on a whole new level. But, there’s common grounds here – people isolating themselves either by choice or force, getting detached from their environment. It’s an act of desperation, after years of built up anger.

I wonder how isolated this guy was though, normally its quite clear cut that these shooters are social outcasts but now I’m not really that sure.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Tragic, got a couple of friends down there, some are most likely dead…

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from skinnie

lol just heard that that guy prolly only faces 21years in jail?!

armed robbery in the US without killing anyone can get you a life sentence over there

he will get 21 years in jail, after that he’ll probably be in custody (or something) the rest of his life, not to be unserious, but people like this deserves to be executed/tortured/stoned..

Last edited by Mordi,

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I wonder how isolated this guy was though, normally its quite clear cut that these shooters are social outcasts but now I’m not really that sure.

He was.

dvb

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

He was playing WoW.

Dummy

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

he will get 21 years in jail, after that he’ll probably be in custody (or something) the rest of his life, not to be unserious, but people like this deserves to be executed/tortured/stoned..

violence doesnt solve violence bro

mrwhizz

May they R.I.P, I got some of my roots in Telemark.. (It didnt happen there, Im just saying)

When I heard about this I tought “Why Norway” I tell you this, Denmark is next

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Yes let’s all cower in fear as we anxiously await the “next” senseless attack by some lonely dipshit. The type of attack we saw here doesn’t make sense anywhere in Scandinavia (or Europe, for that matter) so there’s no reason to walk around fearing for our safety. best we can do is to just get on with our lives and try to have it affect us as little as possible.

I hope all our Norweigian friends and their friends are alright. Stay strong!

alfa

Wish my best and feel sorry for Norway, really terrible event.

Last edited by alfa,

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from torden

[…]

He was.

Well, only in his planning. His online political persona had quite a few contacts.

It seems a book (the shooter wrote) has surfaced on the internet. It’s 1500 pages and covers all his political ideas, and a full guides and logs on his terror attack. It seems he made the terror attack to promote his ideas :/

torden

broder
syster

“Online” is exactly the right word, Racio.

Bytek

Redstars

This is terrible.
My deepest condolences.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »