To the Norwegians here

Created 23rd July 2011 @ 09:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

[…]

Shut up moralfag, it’s good to have a laugh about things instead of going around being sad. It’s better to make something fun out of it, aslong as you don’t mean it should be fine to make something good out of a bad situation to not be all that down. But that’s just my opinion.

Haha look at all the kids that died XD unlucky!

No.

It is shocking to see something like this happen in Norway, possibly one of the most peaceful countries on Earth. My heart goes out to you, my long lost kin

Ace

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

[…]

Shut up moralfag, it’s good to have a laugh about things instead of going around being sad. It’s better to make something fun out of it, aslong as you don’t mean it should be fine to make something good out of a bad situation to not be all that down. But that’s just my opinion.

cu @ lan

Defur

If you guys react to that much to Fantomen, i would have like to see the discussions between you guys and the people in this topic:

http://www.hamsterpaj.net/diskussionsforum/samhaelle_debatt/fem-afrikaner-ar-fler-an-fyra-norrman/sida_1.php

wat

ho boy another highscore

Is there any info why he did it, yet?

lagi

Hugely fucked up shit, very sorry for you.

Much love

Quoted from Ace

[…]

cu @ lan

+1

ashkan

The admin staff would like to express their deepest sympathy for the victims and their relatives.

For anyone lacking in empathy: this is not the time or place to make jokes and provoke the people of our community who are genuinely hurt by this tragic incident.

Fantomen gets a day off.

Mak

<3

I dont know this fantomen, but he seems pretty retarded. I feel sorry for the people who know him irl

Ace

Quoted from wat

ho boy another highscore

Is there any info why he did it, yet?

He was a right-wing extremist and conservative christian who hated muslims, probably mad at the labour party for allowing too many immigrants into the country. Crazy bastard.

AnimaL

Quoted from Ace

[…]

He was a right-wing extremist and conservative christian who hated muslims, probably mad at the labour party for allowing too many immigrants into the country. Crazy bastard.

i think he has a point

not that you need to go all out retarded to prove a point :/

Last edited by AnimaL,

clippen

I know fantomen IRL, he isn’t retarded.
He just got a bad case of krull.

torden

broder
syster

Be quiet now, kids.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

What’s really messed up, is the killer is going to have a nice cozy life in the Norwegian prison system, which is the most humane in the world, and a lot like a vacation resort. Send this sick bastard to Guantanamo.

Last edited by Sir Remix,

M24_

woke up early here in Canada to watch the news, my thoughts go out to all of Norway, such a terrible tragedy. I also loved the words of the PM. Turning to fear, etc. is exactly what this moron wanted.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Sir Remix

What’s really messed up, is the killer is going to have a nice cozy life in the Norwegian prison system, which is the most humane in the world, and a lot like a vacation resort. Send this sick bastard to Guantanamo.

In Britain its Sky TV + GTA on Xbox and PS3, gj justice system :[

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »