[…]
stop being an idiot

no

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Hope everyone and everything is okay for the norwegians, best of luck <3

Ace

Been up pretty much all night following this, I knew a few (luckily not that good) who was attending that summer camp, and at least one that haven’t been found yet …

IPZIE

SUAVE

I just realized what happend cause im not watching TV and missed that incident. I hope everybody of our norway community members is okay just as their families and friends.
Wabby its time for your ban. Trolling about gamewise things is one thing but you crossed a line there.

Last edited by IPZIE,

dougiie

CotC

so fucked up it was at a youth summer camp.

bastard deserves a horrible death.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Bad times. He’s been caught tho’ yeah? Same guy for both incidents? Fucker.

Good luck to you all.

The whole country is filled with grief. The whole situation just seems unreal, and everybody is touched by the massacre. I have a friend that arrived at the scene only hours after the event, and he described it as living hell.

Good to see that most people here showing sympathy.

Wabbeh

I dont understand but maybe too soon??

Last edited by Wabbeh,

AnimaL

Quoted from Wabbeh

I dont understand? The guy who did it played WoW and MW2.

did wow also teach him to be political moron?

You should be really fucking careful with the words you use now Wabby

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

And not a single fuck was given that day.

Sweden next?

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

this is truly horrific, especially since I live in Denmark which is right next to Norway. I never thought such a thing could happen. My thoughts go to the Norwegian population, and all of those who lost their loved ones.

hurr

Quoted from Ace

Been up pretty much all night following this, I knew a few (luckily not that good) who was attending that summer camp, and at least one that haven’t been found yet …

Same here. 2 people are still missing from my hometown up north, it’s small enough that people know each other by face and so even if I didn’t know the person in question, there’s no doubt that I’ll be affected by another person I know who is in their close personal circle.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »