(0v0)

-admin edit: no discussion on religion please-

Kortz

.:ne:.

“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind” – Mahatma Gandhi

Ino

dp.
dp.

My deepest condolence to everyone who was even remotely affected by this horrific murdering.

While I generally think the way Norway handles its prison system is the best possible approach to get people back into society it’s clear that this guy should stay locked away forever, possibly without any form of contact to the outside world. He’s a sociopath who just wanted the biggest possible audience for his bullshit hatred manifest. And now he has achieved just that…

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Judge tells reporters the information about two other militant cells came from Mr Breivik.

There is no confirmation on where they are from, but apparently he also got recruited from two people in the UK. :/

atmo

Some of the views expressed in this thread have provoked an incredible amount of anger in me. Can the people soapboxing please just put a sock in it and have some sense of perspective.

Peace to those taken, and to their families.

“21 yrs sharp olol”
“hurr durr he will be locked away for 9999 years”
“durp derp inmates will get him”

Please be quiet.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Sorry David Haye.

dougiie

CotC

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/07/tragedy-in-norway/100113/

some pics. Few of the pics not for the squeamish type, pretty powerful images nonetheless.

Lateralus

It’s unspeakable how fucked up the mind of the killer is.

sickless

fnx.simrai

i wonder there was no discussion about explosion in metro in Moscow last year. Sigh

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from sickless

i wonder there was no discussion about explosion in metro in Moscow last year. Sigh

I could explain it to you, but it’s better for your development if you figure it out yourself.

Defur

http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/svenska-karnkraftverk-mal-i-manifest_6347252.svd

So uhh.. it was revealed that he had several diffrent other targets that he wanted to attack, one of them was the city i live in. That, kinda got me a bit worried. xD

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

The Judges are actually looking into how to extend his sentence within the norwegian laws, and they’ve found a hole that might give him 31 years.

josku

-admin edit: don’t post conspiracy nonsense, seriously… –

Last edited by josku,

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

I could explain it to you, but it’s better for your development if you figure it out yourself.

i see.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »