Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

Wabbeh

Quoted from nophantasy

[…]

alcohol?
Nicotine?

“oh ye, but those taxed drugs are good”

fuck off.

Don’t get mad cus Im speaking the truth lol. If you’d read the thread you would have seen me saying that those drugs are bad too, but there’s jack all anyone can do about it.

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

Quoted from Wabbeh

Erm, even if cannabis/any other drug was legalised, people would still have to pay for it. Therefore people would still want money to pay for it, and they might resort to illegal means to do that.

ok now i did read the thread

and

this is just hilarious.

u know, i got a job wich ensures me money every month, with that money i’ll pay drugs. what’s the problem?

or maybe i missunderstood u, dunno.

bur, u know: ” i kill/rape granmas and steal money from them to pay my drugs’ debts” is kinda out of this world.

Last edited by nophantasy,

Wabbeh

Quoted from nophantasy

[…]

ok now i did read the thread

and

this is just hilarious.

u know, i got a job wich ensures me money every month, with that money i’ll pay drugs. what’s the problem?

or maybe i missunderstood u, dunno.

bur, u know: ” i kill/rape granmas and steal money from them to pay my drugs’ debts” is kinda out of this world.

This may come as a bit of a surprise to you, but I feel you ought to know sooner rather than later: you are not the only person on this planet. Yes, you read that correct – there are other people! Not every has a nice swanky job like you do, some are content to steal/murder for their drug money.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Alcohol makes people violent too, in large quanitities. I don’t see how being some drugs being violence inducing when addictive is a valid reason to ban something when alcohol does exactly the same thing. Alcohol can kill you aswell, in many different grotesque ways when not drunk with due care (not much)

I personally think that with the unbanning of drugs, people would become more knowledgable about the dangers of them, in the same way people know the dangers of alcohol.

“Erm, even if cannabis/any other drug was legalised, people would still have to pay for it. Therefore people would still want money to pay for it, and they might resort to illegal means to do that.”

And you don’t have to pay for alcohol and cigarrettes?

Furthermore, with the legalization of drugs, there would be more ‘trustable’ sources, which would probably prevent such issues as ‘drug debts’. I believe legalizing drugs reduces the drug related crimes.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Wabbeh

Not every has a nice swanky job like you do, some are content to steal/murder for their drug money.

what the actual fuck does theft/murder have to do with the fact that someone wants to enjoy a mind-altering substance without being criminalized for doing that alone?

Last edited by Waebi,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…] If you’d read the thread you would have seen me saying that those drugs are bad too

Ok. Drop all preconceptions and explain to me, what do you mean by “bad”. What is “bad”. Bad for individuals? Bad for society? Bad from which perspectives? Is it objectively bad? If there is a thing as “bad”, then what is “good”? What is society’s goal? Etc etc etc. I just feel like the notion of “bad” here is pure bollocks.

Wabbeh

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Ok. Drop all preconceptions and explain to me, what do you mean by “bad”. What is “bad”. Bad for individuals? Bad for society? Bad from which perspectives? Is it objectively bad? If there is a thing as “bad”, then what is “good”? What is society’s goal? Etc etc etc. I just feel like the notion of “bad” here is pure bollocks.

Smoking: bad because it makes peoples breath stink, gives them lung cancer, stinks shit up and gives people around them a risk of cancer too.
Alcohol: bad because it makes people violent and unruly, makes people what they’re not, causes loooooads of deaths from drink driving etc.

Wabbeh

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Furthermore, with the legalization of drugs, there would be more ‘trustable’ sources, which would probably prevent such issues as ‘drug debts’. I believe legalizing drugs reduces the drug related crimes.

LOOK I NEVER SAID IT WOULDNT BE ADVANTAGEOUS TO UNBAN THEM I SAID THAT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. savvy?

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

LOOK I NEVER SAID IT WOULDNT BE ADVANTAGEOUS TO UNBAN THEM I SAID THAT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. savvy?

I don’t remember addressing that statement in my quotation. As if I read the whole thread.
Furthermore, don’t get an guh ree just because my opinions differ to yours. That’s mean. You should feel bad.

Wabbeh

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

I don’t remember addressing that statement in my quotation. As if I read the whole thread.
Furthermore, don’t get an guh ree just because my opinions differ to yours. That’s mean. You should feel bad.

‘Furthermore, with the legalization of drugs, there would be more ‘trustable’ sources, which would probably prevent such issues as ‘drug debts’. I believe legalizing drugs reduces the drug related crimes.’

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

‘Furthermore, with the legalization of drugs, there would be more ‘trustable’ sources, which would probably prevent such issues as ‘drug debts’. I believe legalizing drugs reduces the drug related crimes.’

Thats my opinion, what of it? That wasn’t even directed at you, and even if it was, it was not directed at any quotation of yours in which you said that it was impossible or disadvantageous to unban drugs.

Wabbeh

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Thats my opinion, what of it? That wasn’t even directed at you, and even if it was, it was not directed at any quotation of yours in which you said that it was impossible or disadvantageous to unban drugs.

Christ let’s not go into semantics. I’m done with this thread.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I also believe that legalizing drugs would create tax revenue income for the governement, which could possibly be used to ease taxes on other things that could improve the economic climate of the country.

Someone probably said that already but fuck reading through the thread, time is money man

cook

FB

weed is a killer… say NOT to POT!! all it takes is 1 SMOKE and your life is BROKE!!

Spike Himself

TC

Mould and Wabby are obviously high as a kite right there.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »