Forum

Brink

Created 8th May 2011 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 31 Next »

lork

Quoted from torden

[…]

Also seems at some point, they discovered the art style was too generic, so one had the great idea of stretching the face polygons. Hurray, now it doesn’t look anywhere near realistic anymore, Well done.

Other than that, the gameplay looks interesting enough, hope for a good co op!

At least is not fucking brown and bloom everywhere like 99% of modern shooters.

JustMoose

.:ne:.

Why are so many people saying its going to be shit just because it isnt doing much new?

FunKi

sisu

Quoted from Chux

[…]
Comp mode will be the same as the previous games, 2 maps StopWatch style, only the team size remains to be determined, hope 6v6 turns out to be the one.

Its gonna be 5v5 in competive.. developers said so in some interview

Septique

Fucks sake. Got problem with D2D and their calling me thing. Not working. Sure as hell don’t wanna buy it from the EU site(40eur).

quad

Quoted from Septique

Fucks sake. Got problem with D2D and their calling me thing. Not working. Sure as hell don’t wanna buy it from the EU site(40eur).

Im raging over that shitty “secure” system, get it working at least..

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from randa

1.Quit Tf2
2.Goto Brink
3.Realise its shit
4.???
5.come back to tf2.

heres looking at you mvp.

when we yesterday decided to fold, only stefan said he will take a look at brink for sure.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from quad

[…]

Im raging over that shitty “secure” system, get it working at least..

Ordered from Amazon.co.uk with slow shipping, for 23pounds.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

For those who bought it from D2D, isn’t it meant to be accessible now? I thought they just give you a Steam Key, which can be used to pre-load now afaik. No Key for me so far… :/

Jarppa

Feacon

Quoted from Crasp

For those who bought it from D2D, isn’t it meant to be accessible now? I thought they just give you a Steam Key, which can be used to pre-load now afaik. No Key for me so far… :/

Yup, don’t have it neither. DL button says “Pre-order”. Let’s just hope that the key will be available before release.

EDIT:
North American D2D customers got their key when pre-loading started, so I assume we’re getting it as well before release.

Last edited by Jarppa,

Chux

guru
,(s),

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Nah, it’s pretty standard for publishers to send copies to various gaming news outlets to put out reviews of the game before release.

Well I’ve read a few of those, not official reviews, but some comments few guys made on the early access the had. As expected they could only try console versions so they decided to wait before making the final call on the game.

bpf

rockit

officially preloading has only started for NA so they aren’t allowed to give out the keys yet
i guess it will start tomorrow as it was also 3 days before release in NA

kuma

i bought it from steam, which let me preload the game as usual.

bpf

rockit

Brink Launch Trailer

Chux

guru
,(s),

Quoted from Darn

single player is shit atleast. _SHIIIIIIT_

What singleplayer, ist just the same MP maps with bots, playable co-op. I dont care how they call or advertise it, for me SP doesnt exist in Brink and thats perfectly fine.

Tikcus

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/04/04/brink-preview/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 31 Next »