Created 8th May 2011 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 31 Next »

KLar

okie

this game lags like shit,also low fps even with config and hotfix

dvb

Quoted from tf2 is dead

theres nothing competitive about this game it fucking _sucks_

This user has been banned from the ETF2L. This ban will expire on 13 January 2012

^ :<<

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from KLar

this game lags like shit,also low fps even with config and hotfix

yup, I have no idea how they managed to fuck that engine up so hard

Last edited by skinnie,

Psyche

I played wolfenstein ET and this game is just a major letdown…I’ve tried everything.
I just can’t enjoy it, it’s too fucking clunky.

– Movement gets stuck every 5 seconds.
– Screen shakes for every fucking little thing that happens in the game
– Low FPS + Lag.

Personally if it was ment to somewhat follow up on the ET gamestyle then they failed epicly. Seems more of a console port than anything PC related.
If you’re able to enjoy it, good for you. Guess I have pretty high standarts for my FPS games.

Last edited by Psyche,

octochris

(0v0)

Right now I’m not sure if I want to buy Brink or not. Half the people I’ve asked are bumming it, the other half are the complete opposite.

If someone helps me pay for it, I’ll put some time into learning the intricacies of id Tech 4 and produce a config (don’t know how good the current ones released are). Otherwise, I would imagine they will improve performance with updates over time.

Psyche

Quoted from octochris

Right now I’m not sure if I want to buy Brink or not. Half the people I’ve asked are bumming it, the other half are the complete opposite.

If someone helps me pay for it, I’ll put some time into learning the intricacies of id Tech 4 and produce a config (don’t know how good the current ones released are). Otherwise, I would imagine they will improve performance with updates over time.

I’ll make a little tl;dr for you then:

If you like to have your screen jumping and like eye candy this game is good.
If you like clean FPS games with fast paced gameplay this isn’t for you because although it’s kind of fast paced, the clunkyness kills it.

dvb

Quoted from Psyche

I played wolfenstein ET and this game is just a major letdown…I’ve tried everything.
I just can’t enjoy it, it’s too fucking clunky.

– Movement gets stuck every 5 seconds.
– Screen shakes for every fucking little thing that happens in the game
– Low FPS + Lag.

Personally if it was ment to somewhat follow up on the ET gamestyle then they failed epicly. Seems more of a console port than anything PC related.
If you’re able to enjoy it, good for you. Guess I have pretty high standarts for my FPS games.

lol, there’s even an option to disable that shaking, ubad

Smeg

Quoted from cysm

[…]

Brink FPS Cfg

hm yeah but still too pretty :D
added seta vt_lodbias “4” for picmip like textures donno what is the highest value that is possible ^^
and is there any way to change the crosshair?
i turned off the gunmodel but wehn i zoom there is no crosshair this sucks :(

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Downloaded the game from TPB, tried single player, runs like shit, plays like shit, even with the updates installed it still feel shit.

Still hasn’t made me go “WOW MUST BUY IT!”.

Psyche

Quoted from dvb

[…]

lol, there’s even an option to disable that shaking, ubad

So basically you’re telling me I can disable the shaking when I fucking reload any gun, the shaking that makes me see NOTHING at all when a grenade explodes and the huge shaking which makes sliding on the ground nearly useless for aiming?

Please do tell.

PS: If you mean camera bobbing, that is useless and does NOTHING.

Last edited by Psyche,

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Downloaded the game from TPB, tried single player, runs like shit, plays like shit, even with the updates installed it still feel shit.

Still hasn’t made me go “WOW MUST BUY IT!”.

thats because you’re on single player.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

If the single player can’t run properly, plays like crap, gameplay feels crap I doubt multiplayer is any better.

And I’m not going to spend £20 for the risk of having a shit game.

All it is to me is a pretty menu and a stupid sprint function.

Norrland3000

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

If the single player can’t run properly, plays like crap, gameplay feels crap I doubt multiplayer is any better.

And I’m not going to spend £20 for the risk of having a shit game.

All it is to me is a pretty menu and a stupid sprint function.

Singleplayer is capped at 30fps. 30fps = bad experience
But overall the game needs alot of polishing, i don’t think im gonna play it for long :/

Orchid

|=3

lagging or not lagging, 5v5 on aquarium is fucking awesome. 20min holds feel so good :D

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

gonna be honestt.
Fairly drunk, and woody is a cunt.

also, ontopic: Brink good for competitive? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 31 Next »