Forum

ETF2L Starcraft 2 Tournament!

Created 7th May 2011 @ 00:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

dauk

so what maps

FIR

SnG

Probably Shakuras Plateau or Metalopolis (cross positions?), throw in Xel’Naga Caverns or Taldarim Altar, maybe even Terminus IV or the highly annoying Scrap Station…

My bets are on Metalopolis+Shakuras Plateau+Xel’Naga Caverns, but it’s entirely up to the organizer.

dauk

hope it wont be those 3 maps I never played on ladder ;D

Kortz

.:ne:.

Quoted from FIR

[…]

stfu diamond playa, you never accept my 2v2 invitation anymore :(

Because I barely play anymore? I did my first few 1v1s in a week or two now. Soooo baaaad :(

Mar

;?
TWIN

MLG-Shakuras and Metal. Should use Terminus and Crossfire could be fun! As long as Slag Pits and Backwater Gulch aren’t in the map pool I don’t really mind :)

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Mar

MLG-Shakuras and Metal. Should use Terminus and Crossfire could be fun! As long as Slag Pits and Backwater Gulch aren’t in the map pool I don’t really mind :)

Ye. My only worry with using Terminus and Crossfire is that people who don’t follow pro SC2 will probably never have seen them before. Suppose we’ll just need to see how people are. I have slag pits and gulch veto’d myself so no chance of seeing them in there. :P

FIR

SnG

why not thrown in Xelnaga caverns? It’s a super familiar map, everyone on every level knows it. Imo shakuras, metalopolis and xelnaga caverns are the best because everyone on every level has played it and are more familiar with it, unless this is catered more towards high level players.

Vince

BiG

Crossfire is just Sin Peaks of Baekdu, how do you not know that map? :)

Last edited by Vince,

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Shattered Temple
Xelnaga Caverns
Metalopolis

I feel like everybody should be familiar with these three maps, and they’re all pretty balanced except maybe for metalopolis close positions, but most versions has that fixed anyway so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from FIR

why not thrown in Xelnaga caverns? It’s a super familiar map, everyone on every level knows it. Imo shakuras, metalopolis and xelnaga caverns are the best because everyone on every level has played it and are more familiar with it, unless this is catered more towards high level players.

Ye I will, I just wasn’t sure about those 2 maps. I’ll probably just take the TSL map pool and fiddle it about a bit.

Quoted from Beater

and they’re all pretty balanced except maybe for metalopolis close positions, but most versions has that fixed anyway so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Ye, which is why you use the MLG version which forces cross positions.

Last edited by Skyride,

Skyride

DUCS

Last shout guys. I’m going to run through and do the seedings tomorow night. Remember to put your character ID in your name on the challonge site so people can add you. Plus be in #etf2l.sc2 during the actual tourney.

Only going to seed the top few people (who’re like masters/diamond, maybe lower depending on how many people that is).

Looks like the top ~8 or so will have a free pass to the 2nd round, so everyone should get at least 1 decent game. :)

Last edited by Skyride,

Shrike410

evCon.

I would stream the games if anyone is up for casting.

Kortz

Can we PLEASE not play Crossfire? As a zerg its such a cunt of a map lol

Edit: Who shall cast?

Edit2: I’ll be a shit caster but I would love too try if I we could duo cast <3

Last edited by Kortz,

dauk

nice timing, no pvp 4 gates ;d

Last edited by dauk,

Kortz

Quoted from dauk

nice timing, no pvp 4 gates ;d

4 gate still works, just a bit slower but stronger.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »