Forum

Hey guys, can you please stop folding?

Created 2nd May 2011 @ 14:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 18 Next »

gryzor

“.. but as I yield, since this is not going the way I expected, I will take one final stab at it by fabricating up some random nonsense whilst baiting my nemesis by pretending to be unable to comprehend his words; which ought to PISS HIM OFF to NO END and I WILL HENCE WIN!”

No.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Stop.

You both look like retards.

xzr

Quoted from gryzor

“.. but as I yield, since this is not going the way I expected, I will take one final stab at it by fabricating up some random nonsense whilst baiting my nemesis by pretending to be unable to comprehend his words; which ought to PISS HIM OFF to NO END and I WILL HENCE WIN!”

No.

Not only are you bad at tf2 ur pretty bad at this forum game too.

“I was backup in a div1 team season1 and after that my sole purpose in life has been posting nonsense on the forums. Mainly trying to make poor attempts at better players since they make me pretty sad.”

Also for the humor effect, just to add to the prozac popping and “fabricated quotes”

Gryzor: 123123
Gryzor: xxx
Gryzor: MY NAME
Gryzor: GIVE ME YOURS
Gryzor: Trust me haza.
Gryzor: You have NO FUCKING IDEA who you are dealing with.

(name and number censored since I’m such a nice lad)

Last edited by xzr,

gryzor

“Now I will also start and using these quotationmarks, if I’ve copied everything so far, I might as well go the whole mile and copy everything else! As an officechair-warrior on the intertubes, I _RULE_! I might even try and copy some IRC-logs from #kgather that was already discussed for over 50 pages when Gryzor was ETF2L-admin in the very beginning and this was dragged through the mud, because I bet everyone forgot, that Haunter and others, confirmed it was all a silly joke — BUT I BET NOBODY REMEMBERS THAT NOW! NOW I’VE WON! WOO HOO!”

No.

gryzor

Quoted from caned

Stop.

You both look like retards.

Fine, that was my last one. I shall stop spamming, sorry.

xzr

Quoted from gryzor

“Now I will also start and using these quotationmarks, if I’ve copied everything so far, I might as well go the whole mile and copy everything else! As an officechair-warrior on the intertubes, I _RULE_! I might even try and copy some IRC-logs from #kgather that was already discussed for over 50 pages when Gryzor was ETF2L-admin in the very beginning and this was dragged through the mud, because I bet everyone forgot, that Haunter and others, confirmed it was all a silly joke — BUT I BET NOBODY REMEMBERS THAT NOW! NOW I’VE WON! WOO HOO!”

No.

Agreed mate. You are a silly joke. Have a good day my “40-fat-unemployed” sweet prince.

Spike Himself

TC

Less insulting, more discussing. Please continue.

octochris

(0v0)

i never thought i’d agree with xzr.

harder gryzor! mmm oh yes!

Last edited by octochris,

Dummy

fourth thread I’m asking now, can I get an answer admins as to why having a different ruleset for the top (two) division(s) is a bad idea?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Dummy

fourth thread I’m asking now, can I get an answer admins as to why having a different ruleset for the top (two) division(s) is a bad idea?

Because it doesn’t make sense to be promoted using ruleset X into a div where suddenly you can’t use ruleset X anymore. Same goes the other way around (relegation).

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Because it doesn’t make sense to be promoted using ruleset X into a div where suddenly you can’t use ruleset X anymore. Same goes the other way around (relegation).

Of course it makes sense. Like we cared about offside when playing football as 6yr olds? But later on we had to follow the big boys rules. Guess people can’t adapt to vanilla.

Last edited by Koeitje,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Teams that are fighting for promotion/relegation should start to prepare to use the different unlocks :/

Even the iSeries is now employing vanilla+medlocks

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Of course it makes sense. Like we cared about offside when playing football as 6yr olds? But later on we had to follow the big boys rules. Guess people can’t adapt to vanilla.

Dunno when or where you played football but I had definitely been taught the offside rule when I was 12 years old :D

Also, comparing 6 year olds to lower div players fails a bit don’t you think?

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Swarlz

Why can’t you just implement medlocks with the option for teams to play with shitlocks if both teams agree. Win Win Win situation.

Become

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
Guess people can’t adapt to vanilla.

I got nothing to add to this subject, but this gave me a really good laugh. Thanks for making my day Koeitje.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 18 Next »