Forum

Hey guys, can you please stop folding?

Created 2nd May 2011 @ 14:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 18 Next »

xzr

Quoted from Ghostface

Shame nobody’s gonna understand shit.

Yeah, you being the first example of a retarded romanian who keeps posting shit without having a clue. Good thing you recognized yourself there.

Ghostface

spire

Sorry Finland I forgot you’re the best country in the whole motherfucking damn world.

And you’re also pro @ TF2.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

ban unlocks ban ban ban

cept for the medic ones they’re good

edit: ghostface u fail at sarcasm^

Last edited by caned,

gryzor

BY THE WAY, kids… It’s summer outside and lots of girls, beer and fun! Unless you’re too young for this activity, just admit you’re a fucking office-chair warrior on the intertubes and raaaage as you realise you’re a lameass. RAAaeewr, RAWRrS, RAWWWR!

Btw, if someone who played prem last season and claimed in ETF2L-forum post that only prem-players should have a vote, then lost every game in prem and now claim only prem-div1 players should have a vote — what does that make this player? That’s right! FOONY! Let’s LOL all together now!

Swarlz

Quoted from gryzor

BY THE WAY, kids… It’s summer outside and lots of girls, beer and fun! Unless you’re too young for this activity, just admit you’re a fucking office-chair warrior on the intertubes and raaaage as you realise you’re a lameass. RAAaeewr, RAWRrS, RAWWWR!

Btw, if someone who played prem last season and claimed in ETF2L-forum post that only prem-players should have a vote, then lost every game in prem and now claim only prem-div1 players should have a vote — what does that make this player? That’s right! FOONY! Let’s LOL all together now!

/thread

xzr

Quoted from Ghostface

Sorry Finland I forgot you’re the best country in the whole motherfucking damn world.

And you’re also pro @ TF2.

Hey you’re improving, your post had some sensible things in it.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Ghostface

Still mad cause I didn’t trial you back then, Cooler?

What I mean to say is, stop acting like you’re some top player that’s awesome when infact you’re a shitnerd. Because you go all like “O VANILLA PREM SAY VANILLA LETS DUZIS” doesn’t mean you’re a better player or anything, or that you’re on par with prem players.

Just sayin’, if you guys really wanna be so thick-skulled that you don’t accept new things, then you can just keep banging your head against the wall and see who concedes first. Some unlocks are good, some are bad, which is why we don’t allow them all.

Hell, while we’re at it, let’s just ban medlocks entirely! Ubersaw is too op. Sneaky medics can get some nice % from a couple hits. And kritzkrieg is op also. Builds fast and you can just kill everyone with 1 sticky/rocket. Blutsauger is shit.

HERE’S A CONCEPT THAT WORKS. LET’S BAN UBER ENTIRELY! THAT WAY THE GAME WILL BE MORE FAST-PACED! No more waiting around for uber, no more “we have advantage let’s wait”, no more “they have advantage let’s get back”. Just solid “let’s get a pick or two and push in”. It even shows you who’s able to create more viable tactics, and who has the better DM.

…dumbasses. Do you really want TF2 to go down to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

xzr

Quoted from gryzor

As the good old bum muncher you are gryzor, I’d be surprised if you’ve ever even seen a woman that isn’t pixelated on your screen. I’ve always thought of you as more of a cockmuncher type anyway so quite likely you’ve skipped the pixel tits part too.

Also do pray tell me which player are you talking about, would also be nice to provide quotes of the posts of the said player stating these things. Have a nice day my sweet office chair prince.

gryzor

“let’s take the same arguments just posted and re-post them with some gay-references added to it, that probably makes me look less of an OFFICECHAIR WARRIOR and pretty fucking COOL while teaching him a lesson not to fuck with ME!”

No.

Last edited by gryzor,

Admins are to chained in their own ruleset :) wich made us leave the league.

Anyway solution at the unlocks: Make standard vanilla + med unlocks AND give teams the option to use more unlocks if both agree (why? because unlocks are giving more tactical posibilities, advantages etc…)

(basically the other way round of the current situation)

xzr

Quoted from gryzor

“let’s take the same arguments just posted and re-post them with some gay-references added to it, that probably makes me look less of an OFFICECHAIR WARRIOR and pretty fucking COOL while teaching him a lesson not to fuck with ME!”

No.

Let’s stay a bitter old man who has never seen a woman or been good at computer games. Damn one would think you’d even get one of those right.

Go back to popping your prozacs grandpa

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

wtf guys, all of you.

Stop folding, play your games, cu @lan, since that seems to be the only place where people are actually friendly.

All dem hatredz

Martn

And here (ladies and) gentlemen it would be best to have some fucking mods to remove all the fail arguments and troll baits in the last 5 pages and downsize it to 1 page with a good discussion.

I volunteer.

gryzor

Quoted from xzr

[…]
Let’s stay a bitter old man who has never seen a woman or been good at computer games. Damn one would think you’d even get one of those right.

Go back to popping your prozacs grandpa

“And NOW, for my FINAL act, I will take same same arguments and re-iterate them YET AGAIN for a THIRD time, because as everyone knows — THIRD TIMES A CHARM! This time, I will not add homosexual references though, but add extra weight to, yet again, the same arguments posted by someone else previously. To top that off, let’s try and squeeze in some pills I’m ashamed I’m popping and it will probably HURT LIKE HELL, just like it does for me! YEAH! NOW I GOT HIM!”

No.

xzr

Quoted from gryzor

[…]
“And NOW, for my FINAL act, I will take same same arguments and re-iterate them YET AGAIN for a THIRD time, because as everyone knows — THIRD TIMES A CHARM! This time, I will not add homosexual references though, but add extra weight to, yet again, the same arguments posted by someone else previously. To top that off, let’s try and squeeze in some pills I’m ashamed I’m popping and it will probably HURT LIKE HELL, just like it does for me! YEAH! NOW I GOT HIM!”

No.

So, you admit you are popping prozacs? I think I’m getting somewhere here.

Though I guess I gotta stay wary so you don’t start threatening my life like you did for half of the etf scene.

edit: ur still a cockmuncher though

edit2: Gryzor TCM|dunc, I am the highest certified IBM tech in the UNIX-sphere there is in europe (aka. CATE) and work for the EU. I have the VUE-id somewhere…

damn that’s impressive, I reckon you do get some pixel boob after all

Last edited by xzr,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 18 Next »