Brink for £22

Created 22nd April 2011 @ 19:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

bpf

rockit

Brink > BF3

http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/9938/product/Buy-BRINK-Download

with the promotion code “rabbit” you get additional 25% off
so I payed £22.46 and I get a soda can silencer! ;)

AnimaL

this game makes me think it will be just another poor console port

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

When does this offer expire?

sweiny

trick17

thanks for the hint. this game’s gonna be awesome. looks even better than enemy territory

Jude

notdoggo

Thanks, Brosef

Danzeru

Royal`
MAD

Did you guys get your code for the Psycho pack straight away? Ordered my Brink off Gamestation and waiting for a code or however you get the pre-order promotions…

Del

Btw, is any team from premier-division 3 (old & new) planning to participate in Brink competitively?

dauk

Quoted from Del

Btw, is any team from premier-division 3 (old & new) planning to participate in Brink competitively?

don’t think game is for that

Del

Quoted from dauk

[…]

don’t think game is for that

Enemy Territory & Quake Wars was great games for competive play.

sweiny

trick17

i heard rumours that the guys from the former clan00/notag want to play that as team.

Chux

guru
,(s),

Quoted from Del

count on it !

torden

broder
syster

Will you be able to hook the serial up to steam?

Chux

guru
,(s),

Steam will be mandatory. So you’ll just take the key from D2D and activate it through steam.

Sketch

MM

From what we saw at LAN. Brink looks like a really heavy console game. The smart movement. Is so much less game changing than you would think. And it seemed slow paced and tbh rather dull. Was just cod 4 with class objectives and a dummed down version of assassins creed strapped to its arse.

More time has been spent on the character customisation screens than has been spent on the rest of the game. Imo this game is all hype and no substance. Remains to be seen what it will be like on pc on release though, but I am disappoint with the console demo we saw.

toasty.

PHX

Sketch,

It’s interesting they only showed the console version at a lan event. I was led to believe there were 2 entirely different versions of the game pc/console, built from the ground up.

The specs released for pc show it’s way above what the 360 can handle so I really doubt it could be a direct port?

But who knows, I’m still on the fence for this.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »