Forum

Dutch verbal abuse

Created 12th April 2011 @ 09:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Dr Icecream

Dat heb je goed gedaan KUT!

Pyle

Tyfus tering takke trut, hup.. saubermachen.

Last edited by Pyle,

Quoted from Genmix

testicle bumblebee +1

That made me properly lol. :)

FIR

SnG

Prick the paperhanger!

also, +1 testicle bumblebee, that one got me cracking xD

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I was also thinking of “Klootviool” – “Testicle violin”. I think we dutch just like testicles and put it in front of everything.

Spike Himself

TC

I believe Dutch is the only language where diseases are used as swear words.

A very popular one amongst chav teens, other jobless people and the rest of the population with an IQ below 70 is to put “kanker” (cancer) in front of everything.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from Spike Himself

A very popular one amongst chav teens, other jobless people and the rest of the population with an IQ below 70 is to put “kanker” (cancer) in front of everything.

:(

Pyle

We even made a verb out of it !

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

I feel you are unjustly stigmatising the lovely town of Costa La Haya :(

Quoted from Monkeh

hell I love the Dutch, especially your breakfasts…..hmmmm.

Wait… what?

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I got to dissagree with you on that one, it’s not just those people there are plenty more cause you grow up with it and it’s just a nice way to get something really off your chest I also see a difference between the actual dissease and the actual swearword, if i’m REALLY angry and I want to express that I won’t go: Schobbejak! that doesn’t get the anger of my chest I’ll shout: Kankerhoer. That’ll probably do the trick and with that i’m not trying to offend anyone in touch with the actual dissease, i’m just using it to swear. If someone takes offense in it, then they’re looking for it.

Last edited by Smofo,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2