instag1b

Panda

Tbh more hyped about the book:

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/

33 days baby!

Also sansa’s voice is annoying as hell

Warcloud

[MC]

Am i the only one who thinks that lady stark’s sister children is fucking annoying wanting to be brestfeaded all the time and being a complete retard who’s allowed to do everything.
Anyways the series are incredibly good but the little fuck should die along with sansa and the ugly blonde inbreed.Then everything will be perfect.
Khal Drogo is the man!!!11!!1!1!!! At the end he and his great stallion will rape the world and kill Chuck Norris

Last edited by Warcloud,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Warcloud

Khal Drogo is the man!!!11!!1!1!!!

xD

Mar

;?
TWIN

Quoted from Warcloud

Am i the only one who thinks that lady stark’s sister children is fucking annoying wanting to be brestfeaded all the time and being a complete retard who’s allowed to do everything.
Anyways the series are incredibly good but the little fuck should die along with sansa and the ugly blonde inbreed.Then everything will be perfect.
Khal Drogo is the man!!!11!!1!1!!!

That’s the point of his character he’s a total shit. You’re supposed to hate him.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Mar

[…]

That’s the point of his character he’s a total shit. You’re supposed to hate him.

Yeah, but I think they go over the top sometimes, I mean, Ned Stark is made to look loyal and virtuous…by having all the other lords be gay/bi/paedophiles/necrophiliacs/backstabbers

Swarlz

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

Yeah, but I think they go over the top sometimes, I mean, Ned Stark is made to look loyal and virtuous…by having all the other lords be gay/bi/paedophiles/necrophiliacs/backstabbers

I think that’s also the point. He’s been pimping it up oblivious of alol the corruption and
and game of throne HURPADURP going on.

triobot

inv >

IT IS NOT HONORABLE. I WILL NOT TAKE THE THRONE.

Pyle

All this show needs now is lesbian scene with Sansa Stark and I will give it a 10/10.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Pyle

All this show needs now is lesbian scene with Sansa Stark and I will give it a 10/10.

What was wrong with the prostitutes? :(

rtan

-9w-

so who enjoyed last nights episode? xD

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from rtan

so who enjoyed last nights episode? xD

WTF NED STARK, NO!

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Kinyu

[…]

WTF NED STARK, NO!

13:49 – Poop: faggot joffrey
13:49 – Poop: if i got my hands on him
13:49 – Poop: i would do so many bad things
13:49 – Poop: he would want to die, but i would keep him alive for a long time
13:49 – Poop: x(((
13:49 – Poop: xD

Pyle

Episode was pretty exciting. A shame though they didnt show us any footage of the battle… I love the way the story wants you to have revenge for Ned Stark now… Bring it on, kill the fake little shit king!

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Pyle

I love the way the story wants you to have revenge for Ned Stark now… Bring it on, kill the fake little shit king!

All in due time, I guess =)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 Next »