Forum

Game of Thrones [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Created 25th March 2011 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 20 Next »

JiPse

Quoted from Mista

That would be rather complicated Clark :D

After having watched episode 1, I was saying that I would stop watching till the whole season’s out, but thankfully I couldn’t resist and watched episode 2! And I don’t regret! :D

Keep going. The rest of the season should be very good too.
Many surprises comin

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Including but not limited to us people watching the show :D

Fucking finally. Amazing actor, I hate him so much haha.

I thought his choking noises were sub-standard personally. Very disappointed =D

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

NVM. Didnt notice that someone already spotted a clue about the necklece

Last edited by kronis,

doks

Am I the only Sigur Ros fan here ? Or did no one else notice the band was in the last episode ?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from doks

Am I the only Sigur Ros fan here ? Or did no one else notice the band was in the last episode ?

I did =]
Most people don’t recognize what they look like, normal for them not to notice.

Last edited by cmd,

Candle

Quoted from Morphine

Never read the books, just heard from my bro that the series is good (and it is!)

I’ve never wanted to strangle anyone on TV so much. I’m looking at you, Joffrey.

how appropriate

anyway, it was lady olenna guys – http://imgur.com/a/2DtPH

doks

Nop… just no. Way to easy.

That would mean – either the jewel was swallowed [who would be so dumb?] or it dissolved in wine [physics/chemistry eh?]. And why and how is it deadly, yet completely fine to touch. If thats true… then thats shitty writing…

but then again… shadow creatures, frozen zombies and dragons … Maybe it was a “magic” jewel.. meh… lame

Last edited by doks,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Maybe it was put in there as a red herring.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from doks

Nop… just no. Way to easy.

That would mean – either the jewel was swallowed [who would be so dumb?] or it dissolved in wine [physics/chemistry eh?]. And why and how is it deadly, yet completely fine to touch. If thats true… then thats shitty writing…

but then again… shadow creatures, frozen zombies and dragons … Maybe it was a “magic” jewel.. meh… lame

your autism is showing

doks

Quoted from sidestep

[…]

your autism is showing

no worries i`m willing to share it with you. I also have some aids and cancer for you bro

Falcon0408

how does no one remember the leeches scene? doesn’t matter who “did it”, Melisandre did it.

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Well… Margery is the queen now and no Lannister is king anymore. Surely that could be a motive? :D

Nah, I guess it’d pass to Tommen then. Makes more sense why they changed his actor if he’s meant to play a bigger part this season. I’m guessing she’ll end up or attempting to marry Tommen. Seems pretty weird to marry your just dead husband’s little brother but that’s what happened when Ned’s brother died and he married Catelyn instead so I guess it’s just how things work in Westeros. Tywin and the crew will probably suspect them but in the end, it seems a better deal for everyone exclusing Cersei.

Quoted from doks

Deadly to consume but completely fine to touch. Sounds like many poisonous things that actually exist.

Last edited by laerin,

doks

Quoted from laerin

Deadly to consume but completely fine to touch. Sounds like many poisonous things that actually exist.

Heavy metals aside – name one thing that you could wear as a necklace but would die in a minute after swallowing it ? Most poisonous things would cause at least a rash, or have an intense smell or what not. I`m not trying to argue, just curious how far fetched the jewel thing is.

Spike Himself

TC

What if the jewel wasn’t a jewel? Maybe it did dissolve in the drink. Or perhaps it was only a container.

Falcon0408

Quoted from doks

[…]

Heavy metals aside – name one thing that you could wear as a necklace but would die in a minute after swallowing it ? Most poisonous things would cause at least a rash, or have an intense smell or what not. I`m not trying to argue, just curious how far fetched the jewel thing is.

idk maybe something to do with dragons or walking dead people or giants or unexplained apocalypses destroying entire civilizations or maybe its something real who knows???

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 20 Next »