Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Monkeh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78juOpTM3tE

that face at 1:13 :3

Last edited by Waebi,

beta

RaWr ::

To be fair I was pretty shocked – having never read the books i can’t comment on whats better …series is good to me! :)

Last edited by beta,

Trath

I don’t understand why everybody gives a fuck?
Just another part of the plot isn’t it?
Please somebody who cried/was shocked explain, I honestly don’t understand.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Good story telling, good acting, good writing and all good stuff means people start to care about these ‘people’, cheering on their favourites, bit like a football team.

I’d cry if Liverpool got relegated. Doesn’t matter to most, means nothing, but to me…

It’s called human nature.

Trath

Quoted from Monkeh

Good story telling, good acting, good writing and all good stuff means people start to care about these ‘people’, cheering on their favourites, bit like a football team.

I’d cry if Liverpool got relegated. Doesn’t matter to most, means nothing, but to me…

It’s called human nature.

I guess I should rephrase my question:
What have these characters done to achieve your “cheers”? I mean I know they were the first to be displayed and they were sort of portrayed as the “good guys” but really they haven’t done anything to gain that title.

On the other hand, if the fat guy, the dwarf, Aria or John Snow died, I would give a fuck.

Monkeh

Starks are the good guys, the noblest of noble families, plus they let their kids have pet dire wolves, that’s just cool. I doubt many of Walder Frey’s offspring have been allowed pets.

They behave(d) like a real family in the real world with morals and caring about human life, yes Ned may have chopped a guy’s head off in the very first episode, but he damn well deserved it.

Good guys are always popular, see American wrestling for evidence.

Clark

SDCK!

Having read the books and knowing that would happen, still – fuck you and your beard, George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6AjgR7D3yg

Monkeh

awww, a young Fred Savage. So cute.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Crows before hoes

That has to be the cheesiest season ending ever.

Monkeh

Sounds….interesting. Watching the last two with a couple of mates on Thursday, neither of them have read the books.

Awaiting reaction with excitement…

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

DUMBLEDORE DIES!! ohwait

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

“on the first nigget”

Hallow

P.O.P

i thought he said nigga