Do be
Rambase.ro

Freaking blasphemy!

and two equally gay songs make an even gayer one when combined

Skully

my ears have been soiled. Why was Justin Bieber ever born

Spike Himself

TC

i never understood slipknot.. that guy CAN actually sing. just doesnt do it in that band.. seems like a bit of a waste

hoOp

huix

Quoted from Spike Himself

i never understood slipknot.. that guy CAN actually sing. just doesnt do it in that band.. seems like a bit of a waste

Actually he does. Listen to Stone Sore, he sings there beautifully.

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

derp

Skully

Quoted from hoOp

[…]

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Slipknot is just a bunch of fucking posers

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from hoOp

[…]

wasn’t that his point? :P

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Skully

my ears have been soiled. Why was Justin Bieber ever born

God what annoying it is when people say like “JUSTIB BEIBER SHOULD DIE HE BAD LOLOLOLOLOLOL”. He’s just a kid making bad music it’s not the end of the fucking world.

evokje

WiK?

Slipknot can make anything good

ouch

I can’t stop listening. so awesome!

going to show this to some resident Disc Jockeys, maybe my town will appreciate this song as much as I do

Last edited by ouch,

Skully

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

[…]

God what annoying it is when people say like “JUSTIB BEIBER SHOULD DIE HE BAD LOLOLOLOLOLOL”. He’s just a kid making bad music it’s not the end of the fucking world.

jee golly batman, I sure hope my sarcasim gets through

Yea, he makes bad music, but its the fact its a tallented kid (which I have nothing against) being promoted and forced down our throats. Every 5 years some talented kid from the USofA comes into the spotlight because disney or some media crap force his work down our throats. Do I hate his music? Well its not my taste, but the fact its bieber this, bieber that

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Skully

[…]

jee golly batman, I sure hope my sarcasim gets through

Yea, he makes bad music, but its the fact its a tallented kid (which I have nothing against) being promoted and forced down our throats. Every 5 years some talented kid from the USofA comes into the spotlight because disney or some media crap force his work down our throats. Do I hate his music? Well its not my taste, but the fact its bieber this, bieber that

Meh, just a few more years and he’ll be the male version of Britney Spears, ending up looking like fat white trailer trash.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »