Forum

Support amateur band by voting :)

Created 18th March 2011 @ 19:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

myNax

Hey guys,

Do you want to support a young and ambitious amateur band from Luxembourg? Then go ahead and vote for us, so we can hopefully play at the Rockhal, the biggest concert hall of the country!
It takes like 1 minutes to vote, but we’d be grateful!

Even though the site is written in luxembourgish, you’ll understand the most of it :) The “vote” button is in the blue banner, with a little black in the background. There’s written “Stemm oofginn”, then there’s First Name, Last Name (you can put whatever the hell you want) and your e-mail (which is important though) You’ll then get an email where you have to confirm and bang, you voted. Would be really awesome guys :)

http://www.zap.lu/en/fivecentcones/index.html

Thanks alot! Every vote counts! :) Much love <3

(You can also listen to our songs on that profile or our soundcloud page: http://www.soundcloud.com/five-cent-cones )

Daggial

fap

amateur gangbang?!? where?

FunKi

sisu

That actually sounds really good!… Voted! Good luck guys!

WildCard

Quoted from FunKi

and voted.

Netsky

so did I
<3 clanmate

myNax

thanks so much guys, means alot :)

Springer

DAKKA

lol @ milf lyrics

and voted (y)

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from FunKi

WOODY[

Op4

i dont normally like that kind of music but i really did enjoy this. voted

myNax

gee i love the tf2 community :p i bet if i had posted this in some css forum, nobody would’ve voted :) <3

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Voted, not bad, but your drummer needs to tighten up though… a bit too loose compared to the rest of the instrumentation. Sorry if that is you yourself on drums ;)

myNax

Quoted from skeej

Voted, not bad, but your drummer needs to tighten up though… a bit too loose compared to the rest of the instrumentation. Sorry if that is you yourself on drums ;)

Yeah, I guess you’re right! That’s because he had to record as first, with only an metronome in his headphones.. Thanks for the feedback though! :) And no, I’m the one on the first guitar and vocals in the milf song :p

myNax

we still need as much votes as possible! :)

metalpiss

Voted. Good luck!

lagi

Something about your songs.

Focus on guitar sounds a lot, they are a very important part of the song. Also drummer could keep his time a little better, as already said.

And now all the frequencies are about in the same area, use EQ much and cut out all the high frequencies out from bass and add some to drums and guitar. That makes the song sound “wider” and better.

However, nice songs and your singer is good. You are talented and definitely should keep on recording! Voted

Last edited by lagi,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »