Forum

Mousepad for R. Abyssus.

Created 16th March 2011 @ 13:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Forsak3n

S

Hi.
I have been using SteelSeries qck+ wow edition for 2 years, now it becomes uncomfortable. And I think it is the time for changing the pad.

Already thought about buying: Razer Goliathus Speed / Razer Goliathus Control.

btw, going to order it today through ebay. :)

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

I too, would like a new mousemat for my abyssus. qck+ isnt really doing its job anymore. thought about getting a ZOWIE mousemat, anyone recommend it?

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from helberg

qck+ isnt really doing its job anymore. thought about getting a ZOWIE mousemat, anyone recommend it?

Zowie Spawn (G-TF), highly recommend it. Had a qck previous to that.

clippen

Zowie Spawn is awesome, feels great with the ec1.

j210790_

Quoted from Forsak3n

Already thought about buying: Razer Goliathus Speed / Razer Goliathus Control.

Take Goliathus Control. I heard it works better with Abyssus. Google can tell more. I have some old ultimat cloth pad and Abyssus jitters a lot on it.

Dummy

what about a copperhead (inb4 flame i love this mouse D:), what moos pad suits it?

Forsak3n

S

what’s the difference between control & speed editions ?

Qun

GoT<3

I have a Zowie G-TF (thanks Greg <3) now and in my opinion best mousepad ever. However, I have to switch Razer gear because of sponsor. So soon I'll be playing with a Abyssus and I took a Golathius Speed with it.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Forsak3n

what’s the difference between control & speed editions ?

Control is a bit like Qck+, feel slow, but more movement control. Speed feels more like a hardpad.

atomic-

I have Razer Goliathus Control Standart if to choose alpha-it is fuckin huge ot omega is fucking small :).About Control/Speed-Control are for shhoters you can control your mouse better than playing with Speed mouse pad :)

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from atomic-

I have Razer Goliathus Control Standart if to choose alpha-it is fuckin huge ot omega is fucking small :).About Control/Speed-Control are for shhoters you can control your mouse better than playing with Speed mouse pad :)

It will be harder to move mouse at low sensivity if I use control edition. :<

nvc

Control is faster than Speed, weird i know :)

Forsak3n

S

Ordered Razer Goliathus Control Edition. :>
Topic may be closed now.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Puretrak Talent, best I ever had. Can’t say anything about the Zowie Spawn, but the Qck+ is a pile of crap compared to the Talent

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Qun

I have a Zowie G-TF (thanks Greg <3) now and in my opinion best mousepad ever. However, I have to switch Razer gear because of sponsor. So soon I'll be playing with a Abyssus and I took a Golathius Speed with it.

gl with the jitter on that pad/mouse combination.

If you’re lucky you’ll get a new Abyssus with sneakily updated firmware.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »