Forum

Cleaning a Mouspad ?

Created 9th March 2011 @ 13:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Shifty

Hey there,
i know this might sound stupid but how exactly would i clean my goliathus control mousepad ? Is it even “worth” cleaning it ? Anythig special that i have to be aware of ?

Thanks Shifty

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

I either leave it in a sink full of hot water + soap for 10 mins, or just rub it with damp tissues

lol just realised how gay that sounds

Last edited by Daleth,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Daleth

I either leave it in a sink full of hot water + soap for 10 mins, or just rub it with damp tissues

lol just realised how gay that sounds

Well its basicly the same that I do. but mostly just leave it in the sink with hot water and soap.

there is nothing as OCD as me trying to wash my mousepad.

JackieBoy

LTG.

just soak it in water and let it dry

David

Wait, do you need to clean your mousepad?

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

I carelessly throw mine into the washing machine…
No wonder the Steelseries logo is missing on my Qck+

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

1. Take it into the shower and place the shower head horizontally.
2. Hold the mat vertically and rinse it in warm water from the middle and down.
3. Rotate 90 degrees and repeat step 2.
4. Repeat step 3 three times.
5. Let it drip off and flat-dry overnight on your desk.

If it’s really messy, putting it in a bucket of warm water prior to rinsing it, will loosen up the grease and do wonders. Laundry detergent shouldn’t be necessary, that shit is usually allergenic and you don’t want to rub your arm against that all day in case you didn’t rinse properly. Use a bar of soap instead. Never needed to do anything but rinsing with mine. Refrain from excessive bending and rubbing while cleaning it. Let the water do the work and it will last longer. I’ve done this with QCK and Zowie Spawn.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from ell

2. Hold the mat vertically and rinse it in warm water from the middle and down.
3. Rotate 90 degrees and repeat step 2.
4. Repeat step 3 three times.
5. Let it drip off and flat-dry overnight on your desk.

If it’s really messy, putting it in a bucket of warm water prior to rinsing it, will loosen up the grease and do wonders. Laundry detergent shouldn’t be necessary, that shit is usually allergenic and you don’t want to rub your arm against that all day in case you didn’t rinse properly. Use a bar of soap instead. Never needed to do anything but rinsing with mine. Refrain from excessive bending and rubbing while cleaning it. Let the water do the work and it will last longer. I’ve done this with QCK and Zowie Spawn.

Goddamn boy!
Even though this was ridiculously long for “how to clean a mousepad” I read it. +1

laress

I simply throw it to bowl with water and washing-up liquid, leaving it for few mins, then drying up. Works well for me.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from ell

hot

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Liquid washing thing + bucket + mouse pad + rinse after-wards. Clean. Sometimes I even put in the tumble dryer to dry it if im lazy.

FADe

washing machine @ 20degrees, easy!

Add A Reply Pages: 1