DUCS

ATHENE! <3

Waebi

‹Con›

too much ego

however, 4:18 was epic :D

Last edited by Waebi,

LikeThis

I still don’t get athene, at first i thought he was legit, then i thought he was a fictional character (mockumentory style like Pure Pwnage), now I’m just confused.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from LikeThis

I still don’t get athene, at first i thought he was legit, then i thought he was a fictional character (mockumentory style like Pure Pwnage), now I’m just confused.

Its a troll from WC3 from what I’ve heard. Bassically the dude in the video is irl friends with Kiwikaki (and the rest of ROOT by extension), so they’ve got an SC2 account with like a perfect win rate, and a different actual pro doing each race (KiwiKaki is like 95% almost defo doing P, probably other ROOT people for the other races).

tl;dr: Super subtle and elaborate troll.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Athene is world famous for his World of Warcraft movies, he is/was trolling in his vids about how he was the best in the world.
World first to level to 80 and 85 and also in battlegrounds he was rated 1 in 2vs2, 3vs3. not sure about 5vs5.

So yeah. It’s funny cause its true. He also is a pokerpro.

Good at games.
I follow his vids, starting to get funny again, used to be all serious for a while, some science stuff that he is doing. Hawt girlfriend. :D

Rokstanski

best troll

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

jajajaja

kuma

lol

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Its a troll from WC3 from what I’ve heard. Bassically the dude in the video is irl friends with Kiwikaki (and the rest of ROOT by extension), so they’ve got an SC2 account with like a perfect win rate, and a different actual pro doing each race (KiwiKaki is like 95% almost defo doing P, probably other ROOT people for the other races).

tl;dr: Super subtle and elaborate troll.

where is that account, name?

Alesline

terran OP

atrox_

WaAS?

rofl @ his excitement.
I for one look forward to seeing KiWiKaKi in the #1 spot

kuma

wanna win some muneh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxVCO-nFBZ0

or you can end up as cacasses

Add A Reply Pages: 1