Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 17 Next »

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from vani

[…]

LOL, a similar thing happend to me.

At first I hated this game, it was a waste of space on my hdd and it was uncasual-friendly, a bit like “heres a game, now figure out how to play it and fuck you, thats why”. After geting the basics and restating the game however, its amazing. Graphics were “ok”, tought they would be better. But tbh the best part is the story and how alive the game world is. Nothing beats being chased by a few wolves and just jump around while throwing firebeams at them, loot them and sell their shit to someone else (or use it to craft or w/e). If you have the patience, this game will rock. And Im only level 1.

Well, if the game is not casual friendly it’s already good in my book. Casuals begone!

MIndYe

[hePPa]

I like how thay have changed magic so it actually is fun. But the spells seem, weird. The fire does damage after I stop shooting it from my hands, sure. But the damage is exactly the same as when spraying the guy with fire. So to save mana, it’s better to keep clicking than hold mouse1 and 2.

AnimaL

Team Jake FTW!!!

Slayed few bloodsucking vampires as warewolf tonight! This game is madness! :D

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

qft

Funny how you have to travel to a different ‘city’ and it takes hours because you get distracted by every little thing that you see. (at least me ) I’m having fun.

This. And my other problem is that I have played the game 3 days now, i have done pretty much none of the mainline quests, but I have cleared like shitloads of thosesecondary quests and random encounters. it took me like one day to get from first city to the mountain next to it where the shout dudes live.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

This.
Game.
Rocks.
Full stop.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

You can get/find pickaxes (equalizers)
You can get/find shovels
You can walk down slopes of 89 degrees without falldamage
Flying bears
You can play sith-lord (dual-equip ‘sparks’, star wars VI ‘Unlimited power’-scene)

So it has my approval.

Snyyppis

RLM

Fire in left hand and sparks in the other hand make for a sick combo, then top it off by enchanting a sword and slaying the dragon that fucking ate me two times before.

arc

iSlam

Quoted from naMu

[…]

This. And my other problem is that I have played the game 3 days now, i have done pretty much none of the mainline quests, but I have cleared like shitloads of thosesecondary quests and random encounters. it took me like one day to get from first city to the mountain next to it where the shout dudes live.

The game stays a lot more interesting that way. You can do the main quest and “finish” the game completely in a few hours. But by not doing the main quest first the game keeps some sort of urgency.

cook

FB

i cast a spell on elf wonam then suck dragens dick for mitey quest…

i calredy complete this game obvious oblivion rip off

kuma

THIS GAME IS FUCKING SICK GAME OF THE CENTURY

kuma

wow, til you can hotkey items on 1-8… been selecting them from q everytime. fml

Last edited by kuma,

Phrozen

?

Quoted from kuma

wow, til you can hotkey items on 1-8… been selecting them from q everytime. fml

You can select them with the numbers? shit…

ijswezel

swimp

you dump them in your favourites list then from the favourites list hover over something and press a number. et voila

420 have bees on key 1 everyday

Hyde.

maksa

looking upon the sky at midnight in high hrotghar is priceless, my mind was blown after i saw that aurora. the other thing that amazed me is the way how the dragons appear randomly, it looks just so cool as they circle around

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

me : buying horse.

5 mins later : dragon! me goes of the horse, horse gets attacked and slowly moves away, i try to save it, dies of some random faggot.

FML

Killing the dragon felt good though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 17 Next »