Forum

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from ijswezel

“May the Force be with you” – Martin Luther King, Jr. as Admiral Spock in Battlestar Galactica and the Deathly Hallows

I think you’ll find it was in Battlestar Babylon 5 and the Deathly Hallows….Tsk tsk.

Dummy

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

You got a ward spell? Get that in one hand and your sword/mace/axe in the other, away you go…

Alternatively a companion works a treat or scrolls..use that fireball scroll you’ve been hording ffs!

no idea what a ward spell is
i spent the whole time in game just running around the place so ive not gone to the mages college or anything
running around with a steel sword n a dwarven bow + light armour has worked up until now(+ lots of patience) so (playing on master difficulty or w/e its called) ive sold everything else (stoked on moneys though due to that :D)

Monkeh

So you’re taking on a dragon and nasty mage dude as level 2 or 3 or something! GG.

Go level up and go back with a few useful spells and a few upgrades to health and magika…

Dummy

Quoted from Monkeh

So you’re taking on a dragon and nasty mage dude as level 2 or 3 or something! GG.

Go level up and go back with a few useful spells and a few upgrades to health and magika…

level 16, i just like to do stuff 1 way completely
1st playthrough im being the sword guy so ill just be pewpewing arrows and slashing with swords, 2nd playthrough ill play mage and mage only, none of that mixing bullshit!

Kortz

Quoted from Dummy

[…]

level 16, i just like to do stuff 1 way completely
1st playthrough im being the sword guy so ill just be pewpewing arrows and slashing with swords, 2nd playthrough ill play mage and mage only, none of that mixing bullshit!

That’s the spirit! I’ve played sword n board the entire game and it’s AWESOME. Puny mages aint got nothing on me!

electro

Got Milk?

learn smithing to lvl 100, get dragon armor and daedric weapons, and this game is easy as fuck

RaCio

GoT²

If you have enchanting at 100 you can cast (destruction) magic for free

Kortz

Best of both worlds, 100 smithing 100 enchanting. I now have a sword that does 280ish dmg.

ijswezel

swimp

Quoted from Monkeh

alternatively get 1000 gold, buy a horse and use it as a tank*. the cold air up there makes them surprisingly hardy and also i guess the uranium plating helps as well i dunno

just don’t fight a giant 1. because holy crap giants are dicks
2. unless you actually want to see if you can aim and hit that other planet in the sky with your horse because chances are it will hit it and plow straight through the other side

*dogs are also pretty good for this

octochris

(0v0)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/octochris/screenshot/648746351753627288

skyrim is now officially scary

God damn second enemy encounter was against two vampires and of course they gave me AIDS.

Geez.

Quoted from Kortz

Best of both worlds, 100 smithing 100 enchanting. I now have a sword that does 280ish dmg.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1279078-2419-armor-6399-damage-using-smithing-alchemy-enchanting-only-33-perks-329k-backstabs-post-3/ that’s not that much, now is it?

sgN^

TKN

I do about 1400 damage with my dagger on my thief, I’m happy with that :)

strut

-=Crazy=-

I like how you can break aggro with stealth is high enough and you play appropriately, like the Thief games. In previous TES games once you were spotted every enemy automatically became psychic (unless you used a mod).

Kortz

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]
http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1279078-2419-armor-6399-damage-using-smithing-alchemy-enchanting-only-33-perks-329k-backstabs-post-3/ that’s not that much, now is it?

Yeah but then you’re abusing mechanics like mad with fortify potions and stuff…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »