Forum

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »

Fake

Quoted from Enef

My girl that was following me died in a fight with giants, i tried using my shout on the giant, it went through him and killed the girl.

Something similar happened to me earlier, was spamming some fire spell on a bandit leader when my companion girl walked up to him to try and help whilst being low on health… She didn’t make it.

And ever since whenever someone wants to be my companion I accept, grab all their stuff and part ways.

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Fake

[…]
Something similar happened to me earlier, was spamming some fire spell on a bandit leader when my companion girl walked up to him to try and help whilst being low on health… She didn’t make it.

And ever since whenever someone wants to be my companion I accept, grab all their stuff and part ways.

Giants are your friends, run up for hugs and ride a mammoth to solitude! ;-)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’ve not actually found a mammoth yet, killed some giants, stole all their stuff in the caves, still no mammoth :(

I actually wish i hadn’t bothered with the main quest so much, random dragon attacks are a pain in the arse when you want to go explore.

I’m trying to become a werewolf or a vampire here, unless you can physically transform me into a dragon or let me control one, gtfo of here with your random attacks >:|

Last edited by Enef,

Swarlz

Quoted from Enef

I’ve not actually found a mammoth yet, killed some giants, stole all their stuff in the caves, still no mammoth :(

I actually wish i hadn’t bothered with the main quest so much, random dragon attacks are a pain in the arse when you want to go explore.

I’m trying to become a werewolf or a vampire here, unless you can physically transform me into a dragon or let me control one, gtfo of here with your random attacks >:|

werewolfing is fucking awesome

ijswezel

swimp

i realised i have hit my breaking point today while trying to painsteakingly arrange three dimensional carrots on a bookcase that doesn’t exist.

Quoted from Swarlz

werewolfing is fucking awesome

not quite as awesome as stealing people’s clothes while they are wearing them, without them noticing, and then leaving a single bee in their inventory which you then take to imagine is placed in their underwear while you titter parp wheeze your way home to eat more bees and dragon shout at a dog

Swarlz

Quoted from ijswezel

i realised i have hit my breaking point today while trying to painsteakingly arrange three dimensional carrots on a bookcase that doesn’t exist.

[…]

not quite as awesome as stealing people’s clothes while they are wearing them, without them noticing, and then leaving a single bee in their inventory which you then take to imagine is placed in their underwear while you titter parp wheeze your way home to eat more bees and dragon shout at a dog

harf hard, I’m actually having a good old giggle at that

AnimaL

i hate that dog :< why is he pushing me all the time?!?

stenolov

skyyyyyyyyyyyriiiieeeemmmmmm

longas

Quoted from longas

I just downloaded this game because all the people were like “OMGOGMOMGOMG sick game”. Played it for 30 mins, close it, uninstall. Boring as hell.

I gave it another try and what can I say. I was so wrong, this game is awesome. At the moment I’m just exploring the map, anyway I would like to start with the main story but I’ve a little problem and I hope some of you can help me.

In the first village, where you have to talk with the sister (I think it was the sister?) of the guy who helped you to escape from the dragon, everybody wants to kill me (I killed a guy and stole some things D:) so I can’t talk with her, any ideas? >:[

Last edited by longas,

Farah

pay your bounty

also fuck the main quest, i’m becoming a fucking werewolf first

ijswezel

swimp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F84oQejFvss

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Farah

also fuck the main quest, i’m becoming a fucking werewolf first