Forum

CiC Community

Created 12th February 2011 @ 21:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1

redned

CiC

Hi all, CiC is a gaming community that is now over 11 years old playing multiple games in many leagues etc etc blah blah.
We currently have 3 TF2 squads and would like our CSS squad(s) to get going again.
We have 4 tf2 and 1 l4d2 server plus i happen to be in charge of CSS at Wireplay so we can run publics etc without problem.
What i am looking for is people who actually want to be part of a larger community, this isnt about 1 single game or just playing to win, this is about being part of something.
What we are looking for is people who want fun, skill level isnt an issue, but i would like us to make our CSS squad active (although there are spaces in tf2 too if you like that). We have teams who play for fun or play to win or a mix of both.
What you get is access to a big and old clans resources which include servers for game and mumble and ts3 etc and you get to play many various games if you want ( we have people playin WOW and tf2, css, black ops, codX, quake, bf and any wierd stuff thats around.
If you feel like you want to be part of something bigger and hang around with people who enjoy community and having fun (yes even music quiz’s on mumble) then get yerself along to http://cic-clan.com/forums and register yourself.
We have a fair few part time CSS people who would love to play pickups and stuff so come on over and be part of something.

No twats allowed, leave ego at door. Bring sense of humour.
English is the primary language but we have people from all over the worl in the clan. We are just looking for regular activity in whatever game/trolling you want.

11 year and counting
CiC – goats need lovin’ too
[CiC]red_ned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nciEpwzCY3c

If you don’t know these guys you shouldn’t even be reading this. These guys are AWESOME. <3 every single one of them.

redned

CiC

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

If you don’t know these guys you shouldn’t even be reading this. These guys are AWESOME. <3 every single one of them.

Cheers for bigup, we just want to increase every level of gameplay, all games considered all people considered.
Nothing is too silly for us!

:)

Krimson

These guys were nice enough to pick me up in their fun team back when i started up in competitive tf2. Great guys and awesome fun to play any game any time with, really recommend getting involved if you’re looking for a lot of fun :D

RareSpycrab

They’re all shit. Not one of them plays LoL. Would not recomment

Jokes <3

Orchid

|=3

Best community ever! Lovely to be in mumble with, miss every single night I spent laughing my ass of in Killing Floor, tf2 pubs, minecraft etc.
I miss Siege, thal, ned and emmz picking on me. Also how siege used to comment on his “poke-people-with-a-stick game” :(

Last edited by Orchid,

Waebi

‹Con›

I approve of the avatar and the goat message.

JustMoose

.:ne:.

Stay away, too many trolls.

Dr Icecream

They have Tigereye, nuff said

Spira

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Okay I won’t read it, thanks.

Add A Reply Pages: 1