put my hands together and prayed to god the way we were playing wasn’t real

for fuck SAKE

dodgydogman

Panda

mic rage.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

IPZIE

SUAVE

quitted the game by using the windows task manager so this ( Client timed out ) shows up.
Rejoined the game.

Everything was fine :)

n00ne

I never rage

Wabbeh

Quoted from dodgydogman

mic rage.

Yeh, you scream about how the other guy is a hacker but he’s sooooooooo lit (even tho he has a medpack + medic), then when you respawn you run back in and die leaving us to defend last with 5 people <3

PureX

U-D-D

a mates headset (twice), a monitor and 3 mouses… plus 5 headsets that is mine or was>.< and ofc I tried to crash my keyboard, but you can't fucking break a g11 keyboard!

Last edited by PureX,

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

Raised my hand to my computer as if it understood i would hit unless it started working. Isnt this better than actually breaking things?

tasKu

e-famous

i went so mad i splitted my banana in half. then i gave the other half to my dog.

rytis

PrettyGay

threw my cat to the wall

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

I slammed my fist on my desk so my pc crashed and had to restart in the middle of a match >.>

Meppi

*FzzT*

For me it’s like most other sensible people, I just hit my hand on my desk then maybe i yell something.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from tasKu

i went so mad i splitted my banana in half. then i gave the other half to my dog.

lmao

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

When something shit happens, I say something like “fuck” and then continue playing. When people are really pissing me off (usually due to dicking around) I just stop calling and go rambo.

Quoted from Lynn

When something shit happens, I say something like “fuck” and then continue playing. When people are really pissing me off (usually due to dicking around) I just stop calling and go rambo.

Yup, pretty much this.

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

http://ragegage.com/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »